240sx 1997 Kouki

akhtarsl

MAKE ME AN OFFER DONT SEND ME EMAILS SAYING HOW MUCH OR ANYTHING ALONG THOSE LINES. I'M GETTING OFFERS FOR 4-5K PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER WITH THOSE OFFERS I PROBABLY WONT REPLY! ONLY REPLIES WITH PHONE NUMBERS WILL BE CONSIDERED

Original kouki with runnin sr20det I bought it off a kid who couldn't get it running and didnt have the funds to continue

Sr20set redtop with abt 40000 km runs perfectly no problems

300zx front brake conversion
jdm front end
Jdm head ,fog and indicator lights
Fmic
3" apexi exhaust no cat
S13 auto ecu (no rev limit)
Sparco bucket with beige s14 leather seats
No power steering (everything removed)
Momo deep dish steering wheel
New wiring harness (done by robin at almasi tuning)
I also have a gt2871r bb turbo I am open to offers too as well no shaft play what so ever used for 1000km

Rebuilt car by insurance when the front end was clipped by a car it wasn't a head on collision and the frame isnt bent it was rebuilt perfectly (by nissan) no single trace of an accident floors r mint rails r mint comes with a sparco bucket im in no rush to sell im testing out the waters to see what I can get if I dont get something I like im going to keep it. Tires are new used only half a season. New paint job done a yr ago.

NO TRADES PAS D'ECHANGE

http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-autos-et-vehicules-autos-et-camions-1997-240sx-kouki-W0QQAdIdZ480070810

if you dont want lowball or stupid offers, put a price , MR aint auction house just saying.

Sent from China

Back