3 kids hit by train

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ are you two years old ?? why so much hate?

anyways I hope more people start doing graffiti as a result of these young artists!!

If you never spray painted or wrote on walls with markers then you def should give it a shot bro :bigup:

12254a885fadccc3b.gif

I got a infraction for speaking my mind. I feel no sympathy because he and his bozo buddies were the ones who caused their own death...it's not like somebody sought them and off'd them.

2) Vandalism Graffiti (tagging) =/= Mural Graffiti (usually asked by the owner to be done).

To all those saying they were just young and stupid it's more like young, retarded and a burden to society. I'm sorry but at that age I was not going around defiling peoples property.

Karma's a bitch, in this case it manifested in the form of a train.

Too all those defending these losers please post your addresses so somebody can come and vandalize your car and home, because you know why not your property before others.

yeah ok we get it. maybe you should shut the fuck up now. this thread was not made to bash these kids. have some fucking respect you punk.

yeah ok we get it. maybe you should shut the fuck up now. this thread was not made to bash these kids. have some fucking respect you punk.

Please see my post on respect.

And this thread was to inform that 3 kids died by being hit by a train, please go to the titled RIP Jays thread for your RIPs unless it's been merged.

Edit: Is has been Merged. But i still retain that the title is talking about an event open to discussion of any form, it's not a pay your respect thread.

Last edited:

anyways I hope more people start doing graffiti as a result of these young artists!!

If you never spray painted or wrote on walls with markers then you def should give it a shot bro :bigup:

You are 100% right....

btw where do you live?

I'd like to start tagging some walls. Would you mind giving me your address so I can start practicing somewhere. I'm feeling all artsy tonight, must because of this Jays dude.

Why should we respect someone that doesn't respect other people?

you guys are hopeless. i guess you just dont understand how sad it is because you dont know the loss my community has suffered. yes he did graffiti, yes he was stupid for that, but he was also 17. he was a sweet kid with his whole life ahead of him and it hurts me alot to hear people say he deserved it, because i think of his mom, his sister, his dad, who just lost a part of themselves that they will never get back. rip

this thread is just a horrible discussion topic, there should be two separate thread, one for the sad loss of 3 lives, and another to debate graffities. mixing the 2 together is just not gonna have a good ending...

you guys are hopeless. i guess you just dont understand how sad it is because you dont know the loss my community has suffered. yes he did graffiti, yes he was stupid for that, but he was also 17. he was a sweet kid with his whole life ahead of him and it hurts me alot to hear people say he deserved it, because i think of his mom, his sister, his dad, who just lost a part of themselves that they will never get back. rip

That guy is right, all you cranks bashing these kids obviously have never lost a friend or family member...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back