97 240sx w/ sr20 10,500.

Status
Not open for further replies.

97_240sx

Legacy Member
BACKGROUND:
bought a house, and don't mind if it just goes away I suppose. I swapped the engine in 2 summers ago, got it running, it needed a little ECU work, I got married. Didn't happen. I got broke, sold off some parts, and its been in my garage ever since.

LOWDOWN:
What it has: Perfect body save 1 dent, no rusted undercarriage like I have seen. ~135 on the clock. Nice 5 spd transmission, with what I believe to be a nismo 3 puck sprung ceramic clutch. Its got KGMM springs and koni yellow shocks, 5 lug swap, 300 zx front brakes, 300 zx wheels, full tread depth dunop sp sports, custom leather interiour, color is "silver moss".

1 installed and wired s14 sr20det, missing turbo side, but I have a full t25 s13 setup sitting at home right now. I have an aeromotive FPR sitting around somewhere. It has a full 3 inch exhaust, just needs a new downpipe elbow for the different turbo. Big spearco front mount 24*8*3.5 core, 28 inches all the way across. I have goodies, like thermal wrap, and underhood insulation and stuff that is lying around that I would give with the car. ECU is there, just needs to be reflashed by mr almasi (the chip is already there just needs a flash), boost, a/f and greddy egt (needs to be installed in downpipe)

Basically, its a pristine 97 240, the one everyone wants (shutup yan) and it just needs someone to love it a little to get it done, I just have to many other things to do. No vga, no BS, no inspection needed. I have all the stock suspension parts I rememoved so if you want you can switch back. I have a bunch of other 300 zx parts lying around etc. It needs a mafs, but you can have the old one (i have two, and I know I still owe robin his )

Anyways. forward questions etc to joshberube@gmail.com and if you want pictures I will email them

All this, and I will start the bidding at a modest 10,500, non negociable. That would be ~13000 loss for me. But, Its time to move on. Not bad, since the stock car cost me 13,000 3.5 years ago, and I have hardly put any miles on it, and upgraded it monumentally.

Really, non negotiable. I've dropped the price a stupid amount, but I need the car gone, and thats that. So send it around and help me sell the car.

Once again, joshberube@gmail.com and let me know what you want to know, or with offers.

fb04d497.jpg

fb04d457.jpg

fb04d7a4.jpg

fb04d4erecc.jpg

fb04d4ed.jpg

fb04d4cc.jpg

Last edited:
You know the worst part about that...

If it was stock, at that price it would be sold by now.

Its really hard to sell a modified car that doesnt drive. If I where you, I'd get that sweet ride running. I'm pretty sure someone will pick it up !

Bump for a nice project.

Trueno said:
You know the worst part about that...

If it was stock, at that price it would be sold by now.

Its really hard to sell a modified car that doesnt drive. If I where you, I'd get that sweet ride running. I'm pretty sure someone will pick it up !

Bump for a nice project.

I know. I just don't give a shit.

this rolling chassis would be worth more, so, I'll pull the engine and sell it for that.

Anywyas. whoever buys it is a lucky man, cause he's getting the best deal i've ever seen on MR.

97_240sx said:
I know. I just don't give a shit.

this rolling chassis would be worth more, so, I'll pull the engine and sell it for that.

Anywyas. whoever buys it is a lucky man, cause he's getting the best deal i've ever seen on MR.

I have seen the car, seen the engine before it was in....this car is MINT!

Someone take it, this is a real DEAL, you put ~ 600$ on it and it's ready for Drift Mania , it's the cheapest Drift / Drag / track car you can get RWD reliable!

It will easily do 250WHP and ~ 260Ft Torque at the wheels with the T25 he's giving.

Thanks robin. Like is said. Its honestly a friggin crazy deal. if this were a tv commercial, i'd have fucked up hair and be selling big screen tv's for 50 bucks and screaming at the top of my lungs.

Robin knows the car as well as anyone...

hey, what about that dude at automotion who knows everything about hte cars, but never actually had the car ?

How can that not be already sold??? VOUS ETES TOUS SAOULS!!!!!!!

dommage que je naye que 18ans et pas encore de char a mon actif pcq jprendrais probablement un pret a la banque pour!!!!

jte souhaite bonne chance. cest un sinon le meilleur deal que jai vu sur MR et pas mal partout ailleur. :bigup:

tres belle ta voiture :bigup:
mais tu devrais brancher le moteur et tu aurais 5000 de plus pour...
ca peut en valoir la peine, quitte a payer un mécano
bonne chance dans ta vente, tres bon prix

what wrong whit the color if i had the money i take her right now... but im stuck whit my oldschool sileighty .... i dont think a trade possible... damn

YOURE DEAL IS TOO CRAZY TOO BE REAL GOOD LUCK JOSH

skylox said:
sweat deal , but i think 1 reason u might be having trouble selling it is the color

Righhhhttttttttttt...

You have a M-I-N-T S14MC with a SR20DET and some goodies (FMIC, EGT...)

And you think the main reason why is because of the color (wich is nice BTW).

What ever you say.

Bump again...

Trueno said:
Righhhhttttttttttt...

You have a M-I-N-T S14MC with a SR20DET and some goodies (FMIC, EGT...)

And you think the main reason why is because of the color (wich is nice BTW).

What ever you say.

Bump again...

relax son , i would still buy the car if i was in the market unless i could find something similar in a different color , but thats just me

skylox said:
relax son , i would still buy the car if i was in the market unless i could find something similar in a different color , but thats just me

silver moss > all. honestly, from most people I talk to they love the color. I wasn't sure about it either, buts its rare (only 97-98) and its unique. I've grown to really like it.
BTW for everyone, i WRITE in english, if you call I can speak french just fine.

je PARLE francais, mais je ne suis pas capable d'ecrire.

Oh, and for all the guys who WANT THE CAR BUT DON'T HAVE ALL THE MONEY

I will take a 2500 NON REFUNDABLE deposit, and a date for the rest of the money to be due, and I will hold it till that date, and that date only.

97_240sx said:
silver moss > all. honestly, from most people I talk to they love the color. I wasn't sure about it either, buts its rare (only 97-98) and its unique. I've grown to really like it.
BTW for everyone, i WRITE in english, if you call I can speak french just fine.

je PARLE francais, mais je ne suis pas capable d'ecrire.

Oh, and for all the guys who WANT THE CAR BUT DON'T HAVE ALL THE MONEY

I will take a 2500 NON REFUNDABLE deposit, and a date for the rest of the money to be due, and I will hold it till that date, and that date only.

well its all about personal taste , i would still buy it simply coz i like performance more than looks but i would prefer another color.

for example , lets say u had 2 of them for sale , 1 black and the silver moss 1 , with exact same work needed , u would for sure get rid of the black 1 first or at least i think . anyways i aint in no way dissin it , its a sweat car in any color just maybe easier to sell in a diff color

skylox said:
well its all about personal taste , i would still buy it simply coz i like performance more than looks but i would prefer another color.

for example , lets say u had 2 of them for sale , 1 black and the silver moss 1 , with exact same work needed , u would for sure get rid of the black 1 first or at least i think . anyways i aint in no way dissin it , its a sweat car in any color just maybe easier to sell in a diff color

shhhhhhhhh.

see it in person,

silver moss is a sick color (almost as good as blue emerald :bigup:)

i would take that over black, everyone and his brother with a 240 has black

fyi, theres a 95 or 96 BLACK 240 for sale asking 14700, and its not as good as this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back