Accident on the 40 ***pics***

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is whats wrong with Quebec.. They dispatch 50 rescue trucks for a minor accident.. I'm shocked they didn't send over a garbage truck and snow plow just in case...

WHY IS THERE A FREAKING BOOM LADDER TRUCK THERE!??? Is the accident 100ft in the air? Most of the traffic is caused by the useless rescue vehicles that are parked with all the lights on while the drivers of them stand around in a circle talking about nothing. Look at picture 3 the fire fighters are leaning against the wall most likely talking about how they are making over time for this just before Fete St Jean.

Its like a stalled motorcycle with like 3 cop cars behind it with flashing light on the 20. Everyone is like WTF is going on, and there is a bike and a guy sitting on the side of the road.

Hoping your "sister" is better now, but maybe you could advise her to concentrate on driving when she's on the highway. She obviously forgot to brake. She has no excuse. Was she on a cell phone? Was she flipping CDs? No excuse. I feel sorry for people like that. They could hit me in the back too.

your gay

Zombie.jpg

Hahahahahahahah

Beau costume d'halloween de 2005

Arrête donc de faire le troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back