AE86 owners Rollcall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
9twalker said:
C'est vieu sa chie touletemps. Jai un de mes chum qui travail chez toyota. I repare toujours les memes. Le prix des piece son fou pis elles son toutes rouiller.

Je redoute que le proprio de AE86 amene leur vehicule au Dealer pour faire l'entretien. La pluspart des gars font leur propre mecanique. Pour deux raisons :

1- Ils sont assez connaisseur pour avoir un AE86, donc ils sont assez smart pour le reparer.

OU

2- Ils sont pas assez riche pour l'amener chez Toyota

Trueno said:
I owned two AE86, and raced one in sprint rally for a season.

What you just said above, is so true. Once you drive one, you cant stop. And no mather how bad the rust gets or how bouncy the suspension is. Its still the greatest car on the road and it makes you fell like Shumacher every day. (I had the same age when I got my first one...6 years ago). I had no money to maintain or modify my first one. The second one had ''Mono mousse'' fenders (by previous owner) and holes as big as my fist in the innner fenders, but damn I loved it.

I drove them in the winter as well...because there damn fun. If I ever find another one, I'll buy it and drive the shit out of it. Just like there meant to be.

Good Karma to you my friend... :bigup: :bigup: :bigup:

You have understood the way of the AE86.

LOL. finally people who can relate. My car is rusted, has a nice dent near the back, cracked windshield, one wiper, stripped interior (I freeze), But i still Love every second behind the wheel of my car. especially since this white stuff started falling. All my friends joke about how my car is such a POS but, when it comes down to it, it drives better, faster, and is more reliable enigne wise that my friends 97 sunfire...his car is always breaking down and it has 100 000kms

kmkze said:
obliez pas que les mr2mk1 sont cool aussi !

I never will read my sig :) My 89 supercharged was my favorite car Ive ever owned. In a few years, I will have a nice mint low mileage, no rust, all original (when i get it) 89sc for the summer, and an ae86 for the winters.

erix-7 said:
hahahahhaha

stfu3.jpg

erix-7 said:
hahahahhaha

Man do you think that people gives a fuk about your stupid replys, yes its anoying but i could still sleep at night, but you must need lots of attention , post as much you want its just that i think youre a looser cause your have nothing better to do, think about it for second! your wasting youre time stupid!!!!! i know you just want to get on people nervs thats why i think your a looser!

this is the last reply towards you, dont even bother to reply and prove anything i know that i just wasted 2 min of my life for a moron!

AUTOMOTION said:
Man do you think that people gives a fuk about your stupid replys, yes its anoying but i could still sleep at night, but you must need lots of attention , post as much you want its just that i think youre a looser cause your have nothing better to do, think about it for second! your wasting youre time stupid!!!!! i know you just want to get on people nervs thats why i think your a looser!

this is the last reply towards you, dont even bother to reply and prove anything i know that i just wasted 2 min of my life for a moron!

hahahahahahahahaha

:D

Stirl_ae86 said:
I never will read my sig :) My 89 supercharged was my favorite car Ive ever owned. In a few years, I will have a nice mint low mileage, no rust, all original (when i get it) 89sc for the summer, and an ae86 for the winters.

:bigup:

ae86 c'est du caca

Last edited:
Stirl_ae86 said:
whats an aw86? Aw11 front with an ae86 rear? The magical engineless car....

If I had any internet skills...

I'd put that quote in my signature !!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That started my day on the right track !!!! :bigup:

clouter said:
ok sans meme me préoccuper de demande a ta mere, je vais te tabasser les aisselles avec un baton garni de clous rouillés !!!!!
espece d'antilope sidéen !!!!!
tyeule criss jai respecte les AE86 jlai aimes quasiment autant que toi je veu pas salir la reputation mais c la realité.
:( Un AE86 au quebec c pas binbin prope.

Ben-RR said:
whats a ae86 I only own two ...

well, ae86 is the chassis code for the toyota......ohhhhhhhh you were being sarcastic ....how foolish of me

so uhhh...what year/color/model are your corollas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back