aem uego 6-in-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pest007

wel jsut got this item installed was wondering what the reading is supose to be like the air/fuel wwhats a god number? 12 or so not sure what its supose to be at thx. wiht my old air/fuel guage(not wideband) it was readin rich so i dunno thx!

you numbers should between 14 and 15 at idel and at wot it depends on your tune but a safe air/fuel should be around between 10 and 11.5 any leaner and its gettin risky...i think the perfect ratio is 11.1

alriught and i have to tune that in my dsmlink right no tuning features available on th guage? sorry for the stupoid questions but i still havent even gotten the car back yet :(

you dont have to but if you want your dsmlink to see your wideband you have to connect a wire from your wideband to your ecu... thats i got for now i didnt actualy do it on my car yet i cant tell you anything more specific

good luck

rob

so like is it supose to adjust to the values u guys gave me? cause if not then how do i adjust it?

the gauge its self doesnt do any thing but give you a wideband reading of you air fuel mixture. Its like a boost gauge or fuel pressure gauge it doesnt actually do any thing but give you a reading. The way you adjust it is thru your dsmlink. you make a run look at you ratio add a litle more boost a little more gas or what ever then take a look at your log and there you go. Mine isnt wired into my ecu yet but basically when i tuned the car i tuned it on my narrowband O2 then when Jim was done he just took a look at my wide band at wot to make sure it was a safe ratio... but its far more accurate adn usefull in tunning if it is wired into your ecu... but the exact how to im not sure i havnt done it yet...

alrigth sounds good man thx for the info! i appreciate it i gotta give jim a call to tune my car never have time /:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back