All Hail our boys in Blue.

Ouch lol...the punching was uncalled for. For the rest, the video conveniently starts mid-way action so only conclusion that applies is dont fight with cops and it wont end up that way.
Regardless someone shouldnt get taken out like that for an open beer.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Regardless someone shouldnt get taken out like that for an open beer.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

That doesnt happen because of an opened container, it happens because a person decides to be uncooperative/combative. Huge difference.

Witnesses state he got up and walked away from the cops after they gave him shit for the beer, so a bike cop rode into him to tackle him, knocking him down.

Witnesses state he got up and walked away from the cops after they gave him shit for the beer, so a bike cop rode into him to tackle him, knocking him down.
better video of the walk away. NFL worthy tackle
[video]https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=2179961[/video]

Tackle of the year !!

giphy.gif

whatever happened.. honestly... dont they have anything better to do. Those law are ridiculous, you can drink with a picnic, but not without. And then there's cops enforcing it lol.

ridiculous. 8 cops to tackle a guy drinking a beer. ok clearly he didnt ''cooperate'', but at the same time... it's all a big joke. lol

whatever happened.. honestly... dont they have anything better to do. Those law are ridiculous, you can drink with a picnic, but not without. And then there's cops enforcing it lol.

ridiculous. 8 cops to tackle a guy drinking a beer. ok clearly he didnt ''cooperate'', but at the same time... it's all a big joke. lol

I once saw two cops - females - tackle an ~8yr old kid at parc Michel Martin. My daughter - whom I had just picked up from school and brought to the park on the walk home - was asking me why they were chasing him. She knew him from school. I told her I didn't know and we left because I didn't want any trouble with my daughter there.

So police tackles don't surprise me anymore.

Back