Amazing deal on Chemical Guys JetSeal 109

silvertsi

Amazon is having a VERY temporary sale of CG jetseal 109, it will only be on sale until 9pm tonight. It's almost 50% off but with limited quantity, for those who want some and are lucky enough to see the add in time go pick it up it's an amazing product I recommend it 100%.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...veASIN=B001TFE38A&linkCode=as2&tag=inflata-20

41j%2BXG%2BEa6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Info on the product? I'm guessing it's a sealant. (too lazy to go find the info myself :p)

It's a sealant, very easy to apply spreads very well and little product goes far very easy to remove, great durability it's designed for aerospace industry, and has one of the best shines I've seen from a sealant.

haven't tried the Blackfire but the in comparison to the powerlock well they're both great products you would have to do a test to really see durability difference but the JetSeal I think has a better shine and may be easier to apply remove but powerlock does both of these really well anyways. But with it's 50$ pricetag it's a good chance to get some for less, that was always the worst part about it you could get other great proven products for much less.

Edit: to give you an example a car I did months ago using jetseal I see regularly on my commutes and I'm always surprised how shiny and nice it looks and I know for a fact that the owner never cleans it, though it is beige which is an easy colour to maintain but still

I see. The Powerlock I have a small 16 oz bottle and I got it a discount price, which is the only reason I have it :p I'm already not a fan of sealants for paint, but I have Blackfire and like it a lot. Imight have to get a sample from someone who has some ;) ;) to try the Jetseal! :D

Back