Another rant thread by RoAsT...WOW, you guys really suck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DRFTKING said:
thank god, you dont! what was the point of your post? you think your gona help the situation, NO so STFU! we dont need more wanabee's anyways!

arogant and useless???

I would challenge you no problem, but I'm not into drifting that much yet. But if you are willing to go for it touge style for a lap around lac simon, I'm in.

Adam and Haig know it takes balls to tackle that 10km piece of tarmac!

And when time comes, we'll go for it sideways, until then, have a good day.

DRFTKING said:
thank god, you dont! what was the point of your post? you think your gona help the situation, NO so STFU! we dont need more wanabee's anyways!

his post was a simple non insulting post. no need for agression.

watch your posts.

RoAsT said:
arogant and useless???

I would challenge you no problem, but I'm not into drifting that much yet. But if you are willing to go for it touge style for a lap around lac simon, I'm in.

Adam and Haig know it takes balls to tackle that 10km piece of tarmac!

And when time comes, we'll go for it sideways, until then, have a good day.

if your not into it yet, why do you act like you know? what Adam and Haig knows doesnt mean nothing to me, as for your proposition IM IN, pm me when you wanna go, or if you wana meet tonight to talk about it! :bigup:

ac22 said:
his post was a simple non insulting post. no need for agression.

watch your posts.

ya what was the point of is post? its as if he was saying people that drift are retarded *td*

DRFTKING said:
ya what was the point of is post? its as if he was saying people that drift are retarded *td*

i took his post more along the lines of all the arguments that keep happening. Its just a simple joke/remark...no need for stfu's and :squintfin etc.

thanks.

DRFTKING said:
if your not into it yet, why do you act like you know? what Adam and Haig knows doesnt mean nothing to me, as for your proposition IM IN, pm me when you wanna go, or if you wana meet tonight to talk about it! :bigup:

I'm not into it yet as in: I dont have the right car to drift with the pro's yet! I could buy a stock ae86, but what's the point of buying a good shell, if I can't finish the car right away. Summer will come back, and things will change!

I absolutely love the sport though, that's why I take this section so seriously!

As for my proposition...Nothing's happening until summer comes back.

RoAsT said:
I'm not into it yet as in: I dont have the right car to drift with the pro's yet!

I absolutely love the sport though, that's why I take this section so seriously!

As for my proposition...Nothing's happening until summer comes back.

i like the fact that your taking this section seriouly dude*tu* its a good thing, we need more people like you!

for youre propositon, why can we go during the winter, is it blocked or they dont clean the snow?

anyway, hope to meat you one of theses days just to prove you i aint no crap!

DRFTKING said:
i like the fact that your taking this section seriouly dude*tu* its a good thing, we need more people like you!

for youre propositon, why can we go during the winter, is it blocked or they dont clean the snow?

anyway, hope to meat you one of theses days just to prove you i aint no crap!

I know you aint crap, but I'm shure that mustang guy is....

Verry nice tread Frank, i like to see people taking this section serious! As for MR. King, you know you could private message by clicking on the user name...that's usefull some times! I asked the mods to be more aggressive towards very stupid comment, perhaps, you should be one Frank!

Guy's, please keep this section clean, i don’t want drifting not be taking seriously! nothing against funny post though! :bigup:

PS: 940T, please, those MOM's jokes arent the best things to say, comprende monkey :laugh:

Last edited:
RoAsT said:
I know you aint crap, but I'm shure that mustang guy is....

When you guy's plan on do something let me know, gona be fun to watch or maybe compete :bigup: Frank you must be the sickiest Tercel driver, are you sure you're not driving with you're licenses suspended! :D

His problem if he takes them seriously and wants to meet up to have a fist fight :laugh:

I just said one like that and he got really pissed so I kept doing them cuz it was funny. And if they are out of line for some reason he should of just pm(as I told him many times to) to tell and I would of stop...

euro dubber said:
i think you forgot to remove the dildo stuck to the seat of youre chair cuz thers defenitely something up youre ass buddy
who cares, i know what drifting is but when im with friends and i pull the handbrake or describing it i call it drifting and if youre going to lose sleep over it thats not my problem you take something fun and try to put labels and rules and shit on it
FUKKEN PARTY POOPER! :thefinger
moi jmettrais un sapin plein de décorations de noel entre tes deux muscles fessiers !!!!!!!!

clouter said:
moi jmettrais un sapin plein de décorations de noel entre tes deux muscles fessiers !!!!!!!!
WORD :bigup:
this drifting section is becoming more and more useless, there's more flaming around here then drift related talks, if i was danny id close it for sure. not that i want this section to be cleared off the map, but GOD DAMN, GROW UP GUYS. Your acting like 5 year's old kid fighting to know who's daddy is the strongest.

People on this forum take things too personnally... everyone has their liberty of expression.
You're not smarter after you posted and you're not more dumb. It's just a question of how other people think. See, RoAsT and DRFTKING were bitching at the start and now they seem to have gotten along pretty well.

While everyone else just jumps to conclusions and go on the defensive... :dunno:
Anyways, we mostly know that this forum also has big talkers... :D

But hey, this is internet for ya..

Oh, and...MR DRFTKING

Please, would you show me a pic of the car I'll compete against on the twisties next summer???

200sxBoY said:
WORD :bigup:
this drifting section is becoming more and more useless, there's more flaming around here then drift related talks, if i was danny id close it for sure. not that i want this section to be cleared off the map, but GOD DAMN, GROW UP GUYS. Your acting like 5 year's old kid fighting to know who's daddy is the strongest.
:laugh: :laugh: so true

RoAsT said:
Oh, and...MR DRFTKING

Please, would you show me a pic of the car I'll compete against on the twisties next summer???

Mr. DRFTKING got banned, cause he created some problems.....so watch your mouth guy's, they wont close this section but they will make a clean up! You guy's want to f*ck around, do it some where else! Funny replies are fine, but one after the other it’s really childish!

I think that a person that wants to take drifting seriously deserves more respect then what you guys are showing, very disappointing! Some of you act like a bunch of clowns that think they're big shit, ITS NOT CAUSE YOU KNOW SHIT THAT YOU ARE THE SHIT!!! I have more respect to the guy's that ask question and they don’t know shit but as interest in it, then the guy's that knows and laugh at it or makes stupid reply's. I remember a thread about Drift Mania, some members were laughing at LOWEXR cause he wanted to participate with is civic, and because of that I let him in for free and WONED theses members!

We could see that there’s a lot of different points of views towards drifting, so what you think of drifting, with what car its supposed to be done, and on what kind of surface its supposed to be done, keep it for your self all right...no one here, me first, knows exactly what’s the proper definition of the word drifting and i don't care, the only thing i know is, drifting is a shit load of fun, those that were at Drift Mania said the same thing and can't wait till next year......Weird that they are not the ones bashing and talking like they smarter then everyone about drifting!

My 2cents,

Marco

It doesn't matter if the guy takes drifting seriously or not. If he doesn't show respect for some of us old members than he doesn't disearve my respect.....and I wouldn't encourage anyone to respect someone like that.

Like you said: DRFTKING created some problems here, and that shure wont keep me from meeting with him for some touge fun around the lake!

Cheers Marco

Chunky_Bai said:
Mr. DRFTKING got banned, cause he created some problems.....so watch your mouth guy's, they wont close this section but they will make a clean up! You guy's want to f*ck around, do it some where else! Funny replies are fine, but one after the other it’s really childish!

I think that a person that wants to take drifting seriously deserves more respect then what you guys are showing, very disappointing! Some of you act like a bunch of clowns that think they're big shit, ITS NOT CAUSE YOU KNOW SHIT THAT YOU ARE THE SHIT!!! I have more respect to the guy's that ask question and they don’t know shit but as interest in it, then the guy's that knows and laugh at it or makes stupid reply's. I remember a thread about Drift Mania, some members were laughing at LOWEXR cause he wanted to participate with is civic, and because of that I let him in for free and WONED theses members!

We could see that there’s a lot of different points of views towards drifting, so what you think of drifting, with what car its supposed to be done, and on what kind of surface its supposed to be done, keep it for your self all right...no one here, me first, knows exactly what’s the proper definition of the word drifting and i don't care, the only thing i know is, drifting is a shit load of fun, those that were at Drift Mania said the same thing and can't wait till next year......Weird that they are not the ones bashing and talking like they smarter then everyone about drifting!

My 2cents,

Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back