Any full time traders on MR?

Les contrats futurs du dow sont passes de negatif 300 pts tantot a positif 200 pts lol.

*edit* 250 pts

La PBOC est a l’oeuvre. Ca risque de revirer de bord a l’ouverture des marches Euro. Interesting times we live in.

pour ceux qui joue les levered ETFs avec une vue plus long-terme qu'un jour: shortez l'inverse de votre vue et ramassez la prime du decay.

i.e: bonne conviction que les marches vont monter pendant les 3 prochains jours -> short un short levered ETF. Ramasse la prime du decay / rebalancement en fin de journée.

pas pour les noobs

+700 points le Dow Jones....j'espere que ca va redescendre dans les prochains jours

Si c'est pas dans les prochaines jours, j'imagine que ça sera 1-2 semaines. Mais je le souhaite de tout coeur.

Anyways, ça prend ça pour un "buy the dip" pis repartir de plus belle.

pour ceux qui joue les levered ETFs avec une vue plus long-terme qu'un jour: shortez l'inverse de votre vue et ramassez la prime du decay.

i.e: bonne conviction que les marches vont monter pendant les 3 prochains jours -> short un short levered ETF. Ramasse la prime du decay / rebalancement en fin de journée.

pas pour les noobs

peux-tu elaborer un peu plus stp

thx

+700 points le Dow Jones....j'espere que ca va redescendre dans les prochains jours

Could just be a bounce. As more cases come out and become widespread it will drop again. Companies are still trying to figure out how to price future cases into earnings, its picking at straws at the moment

Pourquoi souhaiter que ça rebaisse ? c'était déjà assez comme ça

AC a perdu 30% en l'espace de 2 semaines , bien content d'en avoir ramassé a 33$

Pourquoi souhaiter que ça rebaisse ? c'était déjà assez comme ça

AC a perdu 30% en l'espace de 2 semaines , bien content d'en avoir ramassé a 33$
I converted everything to cash back in late January. AC stock is still a good buy, all airline are taking a hit but once it hit 50-52$ I dumped it all.

The fed cut rates... It's not that sorta recession

Watch for big selloff because there was zeeo reason for this sudden rate cut today unless they are saving their own money

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Watch for big selloff because there was zeeo reason for this sudden rate cut today unless they are saving their own money

That's what I hope for. There's a limit on the stimulus that the FED can put in. Anyways, this correction was long overdue and COVID-19 to me is just the catalyst we needed.

I'm also 100% fiat (joy of managing your own shit!) and I'm getting better at trading the volatility.

The drop was so massive that some indicators give be a buy signal and some other good ones show a strong sell....

SP500 shows a great red doji on the daily from the recent move up... Also, the support is still far down as well as the trend line from 2012 and before.

That's what I hope for. There's a limit on the stimulus that the FED can put in. Anyways, this correction was long overdue and COVID-19 to me is just the catalyst we needed.

I'm also 100% fiat (joy of managing your own shit!) and I'm getting better at trading the volatility.

The drop was so massive that some indicators give be a buy signal and some other good ones show a strong sell....

SP500 shows a great red doji on the daily from the recent move up... Also, the support is still far down as well as the trend line from 2012 and before.
The big issue that in Canada we aren't in as good of a place vs 2008 let's say. USA is actually in a much better place on most if not all fronts. If the Feds cut the rates here tomorrow the housing market will explode and we will be in for roller coaster ride

Right now I'm staying out of this mess until some of the dust settles down. However I love reading the posts here.

The big issue that in Canada we aren't in as good of a place vs 2008 let's say. USA is actually in a much better place on most if not all fronts. If the Feds cut the rates here tomorrow the housing market will explode and we will be in for roller coaster ride

Right now I'm staying out of this mess until some of the dust settles down. However I love reading the posts here.

You're a clever guy... Look at alternatives to take advantage of the volatility.

You're a clever guy... Look at alternatives to take advantage of the volatility.
Here is an interesting article https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/03/business/economy/coronavirus-recession.html

I'm clever I start looking at things or into companies that weather storms and people will always needs. It's how I made out very well with Dollarama and Canadian Tire. However now those places are starting to reach max saturation in the marketplace. Companies like Loblaws have taken on a massive debt loads in hopes of getting more marker share.

And... Just saying:

Dates ring a bell??? Do they say "history repeats"???

image.png

image.png

Back