Baddest '' trying to buy '' experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
had no clue you were going to pop sunday 10 am
I did sent you a e-mail

When I wasn't able to come.. I did told you before by mail That I could not come :thefinger

I would not certainly have call you by 7 AM to tell you I was coming because you KNEW it and you are too lazy to wake up

mais yen a qui connaisse pas le respect et faut vivre avec
:bigup:

Who's the kid in this point ??

-The poor guy WHO DO NOT HAVE A DRIVING LISCENCE AND BUYS A CAR ANYWAY..

-The guy who do not have money to make it run so he left it in his entrance

-The guy who ask his daddy to insure the car because he don't have a penny left after he bought the car

And Then

Let's clear out some points :

1- THIS WAS NOT YOUR CAR LEGALLY.. IT BELONG TO YOUR DADDY

2- YOU and your DADDY DID NOT FOUND A NAME TO TELL ME WHO BORROWED IT

3- YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO TELL ME THAT THE CAR WAS SOLD. SO THEN YOUR DADDY STEPPED UP OUTSIDE :laugh:

4- HE DIDNT FOUND ANY NAME TO TELL ME AND YOU TOLD ME YOUR DADDY STILL HAD THE KEYS AND THE CAR WHEN I CAME...

5- IF YOU BUY A CAR... At least if you don'T bring ot.. you keep the keys with you :laugh:

nTm said:
Exactly, it seem you were aware of the situation then, why did you come? I didnt talk to my father until I came back saturday at like 3 pm

Saturday I was with the guy (my friend) I sold the car, he offered 2000 bucks, I took it, voila, I had no clue you were going to pop sunday 10 am when notthing was confirmed yet, specially when you missed to show up yourself 3 CONFIRMED times, wich ones I was waiting for you..

Kool Shen <n___t___m@hotmail.com>
Envoyé : 9 novembre 2004 04:07:47
À : diskjoc_k@hotmail.com
Objet : RE: do or die

| | | Boîte de réception

Lol nice subject

Pas encore, jte donne une réponse sur mercredi soir jeudi au plus tard cest cool? Today mon friend ya breter ye pas venu jy laisse jusqua mercredi pour venir la chercher sinon ye a toi ok salut
To: n___t___m@hotmail.com
Subject: do or die
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 02:26:53 +0000

Vendu ou pas ????

Sa me prend une réponse !!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

boxcarracer said:
i was sposed to do a trade plus cash for my beater for that car
dont worry buddy u didnt miss out on much
the car needed MUCH MUCH work done to it
floors, distributor leak, t top leak, door panels, dash, etc etc etc etc

je sais tous ca, mais je le voulais pour les pieces car j'en ai une pareille...

beachboy said:
cetai quand meme a toi de lavertir que tu avait vendu le char, moi etre le vendeur la dedans et que le gars prevoi partir de loin pour venir le chercher c la moindre des chose.... mais yen a qui connaisse pas le respect et faut vivre avec

Donc d'apres ta théorie, qqun qui a vendu un char, faudrait qui apelle tout ceux qui lui on dis qui étais interessé? Yea right.. cétais pas confirmer qui vienne y'avait pas d'affaire a venir... si y m'aurait rappler avant de venir la je lui aurais dis voyonc je fais pas venir du monde de quebec pour le fun..

And highrider.. stfu with my daddy little crap you are funny lol, you think I care working out with my dad? I can understand you probly have some shame about your dad but I dont

Very good job, you wasted your time with your " trying to buy experience ", and now you wasting your time on a silly forum, what else could describe more the word, lifeless.. *whore*

man i read this whole story and im surprised that HighRider doesnt wanna break your face......and i must say nTm you are a very bad seller *td* and does your daddy have a name on MTLRACING just in case u wanna sell something else so we could ask him first ??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LiLJettaBoy said:
man i read this whole story and im surprised that HighRider doesnt wanna break your face......and i must say nTm you are a very bad seller *td* and does your daddy have a name on MTLRACING just in case u wanna sell something else so we could ask him first ??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lol I doubt he actually can.. "break" my face babyboy ;)

Anyway im done posting here, I wont sell a care on this forum again.. anyway on 30 calls and email none showed up about ten said they were going to.. :dunno:

So no big deal..

bye

nTm said:
word, lifeless.. *whore*

Who is the lifeless ???

The guy who doesn'T go to school and does not even work :laugh:

The guy who doesn't know how to drive so he cracked the front bumper and does not have a driving liscence

The guy who is not able to talk for himself so he is driven by the balls by his daddy

The guy who doesnt not even know what to do on the car to repair it and does not have money anyway to repair it

AND THEN

You do not have a decent phone number so I'm not expecting not much from you
Only two cellphones ( One to your Daddy :laugh: and one to your momma :laugh: :laugh: )

I did called you on Sunday and did called back 2 minutes after to tell you that I wil come.. *banghead*

En conclusion

La personne qui dénonce ne fait que relater les faits

La personne qui défend change sa version pour ne pas perdre la face :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back