Bell esti de marde

I'm really unhappy with videotron (lots of problems with illico tv and they keep raising our prices by large % every year) but then again, the other alternative, Bell seems to suck balls also. It sucks we only have 2 non-satellite choices here :(

Been having problems with bell for ages.. most of their staff is retarded , when there is an error on the bill they just go into their ''auto-pilot'' mode that they have been taught and they dont even understand what they are saying.

They are so stupid and brainwashed ,

I was on the phone with a rep, we were going through the numbers over 4 times back and forth ... Then I decided to test her stupidity , I tell her :

- ok, Listen we've been going through these numbers over and over can't you understand that 10 times 10 equals to $116 .... bla bla bla

her answer :

- Yes, sir I do understand that however I dont think you have been overcharged..

Me :

But you do agree with me that 10 times 10 equals to 116 ?

Her :

Yes, sir but ...........

I hang up the phone.

Si je ne fait pas d'erreur le centre d'appel sont majoritairement a Moncton. J'ai une connaissance qui travail pour sky (la compagnie qui s'occupe du centre d'appel de Bell). Tous ce que t'a besoin pour travailler dans ce genre de place c'est parler francais et anglais.

Non , ils ne peuvent pas , ton contrat se transforme au mois par mois , j'ai fait cela depuis 4 ans et j'achète mes cell débloqués sur le net.
C'est ce que je pensais faire mais est-ce qu'ils peuvent me forcer à changer de forfait vu que mon contrat de 3ans est terminé?

Back