Ben Shapiro on the media's coverage Smollett (hate hoax) vs a real hate crime..

Getting offended by something on the internet is like deciding to step voluntarily in a pile of shit.

This is not someone getting their panties in a knot over some Trump tweet. This is an article in a newspaper that happens to also be online about some facts regarding the lawsuit of a person who staged their own 'hate crime'. If d'accord can take a picture of the said article from the newspaper, will that legitimize it?

everytime this thread gets bumped, I'm always thinking that it'll be because of shapiro's sister's boobs.... dissapointed YET AGAIN! lol

View attachment 40258
I still like you spiffy. Then again, I like to smell my own farts.

I was ignoring him because he was an attention whore and it really did piss him off to be ignored.

It turns out that i missed a lot of comedy. The number of people who called him ignorant or stupid for his opinions on racing, the economy and politics is quite high. I just removed him from my ignore list to see why so many people are calling him retarded.

Wow esti que c'est dégeulasse

j'espère que la lumière sera faite la dessus hors de tout doute et qu'il crèvera en prison

Back