Best headphones under 150$

_AFX_

I got some Sennheiser HD202 and I don't really like them, I use them a lot (3-4 hrs/day) and my budget is limited. I'm far from being an audio gear pro so any input/personal experience is welcome. NO EARBUDS.

Maybe you should tell us where and how you are going to use them first.

Open can will almost always sound the best.

I have pair of shure srh840 with a fiio headphone amplificator. Great sound for the price I paid.

If you want great sound a good pair of opencan will be unbeatable.

It's mostly to listen to music at home.

Is sound insulation important, if not get a pair of open can on kijiji. You can get a pair of senheiser 558 on kijiji for 150$

By the way des hd 202, c'est vraiment de la criss de marde.

les sony wireless de ps3 pulse sont vraiment nice jtrouve pour moin de 150$ c'est quand meme une tres bonne qualitée .

Are you crazy, he dosen't want earbud and wireless have poor audio quality for the price.

I told him what I bought from them... If you look first link was the website...

and for the quality well compare the price from somewhere else and you will see they make some pretty good deal anyway.. who the fuck are you to judge whats good or not

The Shure are interesting, might go with those, and no earbuds because I got small ears and after 10 min they hurt too much.

I'lll third the srh-840's but major noise leakage. People around you will definitely hear what you're listening to.

Check on kijiji a lot of very good headphones for a cheap price. Paid 100 $ for my shure shr840 almost brand new.

The ath50 are also very very good

Back