Best Toyota dealer in Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverbullet_crx

My friend will be looking for a used/demo Yaris or Echo (if Echos are available). Any suggestion of any good Toyota dealers in Montreal? Looking for good client service, etc.

Spinelli beside Fairview is good. My parents bought their car there, as did my uncle and my buddy. No issues they're usually priced pretty well. Garage is very good, technicians are helpful and friendly: MUCH better to deal with than Civic Honda, which is the other dealer I deal with on occasion.

(SIDE NOTE. AVOID Civic Honda. They're overpriced and have screwed up my CR-V on multiple occassions. Not that that has anything to do with Toyotas... :p)

LuLZ @ Spinelli.

They tried screwing me over, thinking I was some little idiot kid.

They actually replaced my window console with a faulty one, and told me it needed to be replaced.

I only know this because I had removed it the week prior to make some modifications to it. To any U13 owners, the auto window up is "locked", but you can make mods to make it work. Magically, my unit when I got the car back was back to stock. And faulty.

Thanks Fairview Spinelli. :squintfin

Edit: This was actually at Nissan Spinelli, but their part of the same group, so I wouldn't trust them regardless.

Last edited:
LuLZ @ Spinelli.

They tried screwing me over, thinking I was some little idiot kid.

They actually replaced my window console with a faulty one, and told me it needed to be replaced.

I only know this because I had removed it the week prior to make some modifications to it. To any U13 owners, the auto window up is "locked", but you can make mods to make it work. Magically, my unit when I got the car back was back to stock.

Thanks Fairview Spinelli. :squintfin

Edit: This was actually at Nissan Spinelli, but their part of the same group, so I wouldn't trust them regardless.

Nissan Spinelli are scammers. When my parents were buying their car, they checked out a Altima 3.5SE, the guy wanted like 36k for it and wouldn't take less. :squintfin to Nissan Spinelli, I agree.

(They also charged my uncle $3k for a brake job apparently.)

Last edited:
My friend's dad co-owns Chomedey Toyota.
Their great people over there. Give it a try, and speak with Mr Drouin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back