Bordelinx alternatives ?

Goofy

Banned
Anyone uses such services? If so any good feedback from those companies?

What bordelinx does is that they provide you with a US mailbox and they forward the package to you so you don't have to go to the border to pick the item up.

It's worth the shot if item has free shipping in the US as you will only pay shipping from US border to Montreal, which will probably be the same price as driving to the border.

So anyone uses those kind of services? Any feedback?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Pour quelqun qui n'a pas d'auto je peux comprendre mais sinon je ne vois pas l'intérêt parce que tu vas payer des frais inutilement en plus du brokerage, douane et taxe?

Je viens de faire un estimé des couts sur borderlinx et c'est pas la pantoute...

SHIPPING COST * CAD 135.02 USD 102.8
TAX & DUTY CAD 45.85 USD 34.91
SHIPT PROTECTION optional optional
TOTAL COST TO PAY CAD 180.87 USD 137.71

Pour shipper un casque de 100$US dans une boite 15"X15"X15" 5 lbs...

Je viens de faire un estimé des couts sur borderlinx et c'est pas la pantoute...

SHIPPING COST *CAD 135.02USD 102.8
TAX & DUTY CAD 45.85USD 34.91
SHIPT PROTECTION optionaloptional
TOTAL COST TO PAYCAD 180.87USD 137.71

Pour shipper un casque de 100$US dans une boite 15"X15"X15" 5 lbs...

Really that expensive?

So, I tried borderlinx, bought something on amazon.com that was 41$ USD, got at borderlinx, shipping to my house will be USD 26.15 for shipping and USD 8.39 for taxes for a total of 34.54 USD or +/- 45$ CAD.

Package has 9.0x13.0x2.0 (in.)

Not bad, but exchange rate is killing it. Usually, shipping from USA for this size using express (2-3 days) would cost around 30-35$ CAD So 34.54$ USD isn't that bad, definitely good if exchange rate was lower.

freeport forwarding can reship packages with USPS.

Will give them a try soon.

Although not as simple as birdelinx, plus they do not deliver to your house :

We accept US and Canadian credit cards.
We quote you the product cost including shipping and duties and taxes, no surprises later.
We deliver to a warehouse in Montreal for you to pick up. Home delivery coming soon.

Will see how much they quote.

they do deliver to your house with USPS.. just call them lol

dont use that delivery to montreal bullshit, thats like only if you have pallets and stuff, if its a small box just have them reship it with USPS.

Freeport is a bit messy but I love them, good prices, nice staff (although the girls working there seem stuck in 1990 style wise) and really relaxed and smooth experience overall

Freeport has changed their policies regarding payment, they now charge 5$ canadian or 3$US a package, they finally settle their prices to met the low canadian dollar value... I was suprised when I saw this last friday. Still a fucking deal for that kind of service.
PLUS you can leave your package there for as long as you want, even 1+ year without any additionnal charges.

1+ year its for sure they lose it in that heap of boxes they have lol you would have to fish it out yourself lol

Kinek doesnt forward to your address in montreal, or do they ? I have a kinek account, used 2 times nothing to say.

Back