Borderline Personality Disorder

b-sIdEmX6

Legacy Member
Have you guys ever met a girl with borderline personality disorder ? I was looking at the Local Gold Digger thread and I think she is one of them

Share your epic story

They are all somewhat Borderline if you ask me

Seems to be a well spread disease in the 2010+ era

C'est impossible savoir ce qu'une femme veut, pense, etc. Elles le savent pas elles-mêmes.
Ça varie d'une journée à l'autre, et c'est d'la marde de dealer avec ça.

J'ai jamais catché ce terme "Bordeline personality disorder"

T'as tu une personality disorder ou t'en a pas une?

Dans ce terme, borderline, ca veut pas dire "presque/proche de" ou "sur le bord de".... Beaucoup de monde le prenne de meme et pensent "Ah elle est proche d'etre folle".

C'est serieux comme maladie et je vois pas pkoi le monde en rit...

Edit:
While mental health experts now generally agree that the name "borderline personality disorder" is misleading, a more accurate term does not exist yet.

Dans ce terme, borderline, ca veut pas dire "presque/proche de" ou "sur le bord de".... Beaucoup de monde le prenne de meme et pensent "Ah elle est proche d'etre folle".

C'est serieux comme maladie et je vois pas pkoi le monde en rit...

Edit:
While mental health experts now generally agree that the name "borderline personality disorder" is misleading, a more accurate term does not exist yet.

C'est selon moi c'est plus un stade dégénératif de plusieurs facteurs.

Facteurs possible:

-Manque d'attention masculine durant leur jeunesse (Les pas belles du primaire et du secondaire)
-Émergence over exagéré des mouvements féministe + désinformation (elles s'affirment et veulent être des femmes fortes, mais s'y prenne tout croche)
-Enfant roi, non respect de toute forme d'autorité (vague Yolo pis toute....)
-Famille dysfonctionnelle (Daddy issues)

Y'en a surment pleins d'autres..

Tout ça nous donne les "pourrites" d'aujourd'hui.. Ce qui est déplorable c'est qu'on excuse leurs comportements de marde et leurs agissements en faisant accroire que c'est acceptable d'être bordeline

Faut pas fucker la sélection naturelle les boys... ca devrait pas se reproduire des pourrites de même! J'ose même pas imaginer leurs descendances.

C'est selon moi c'est plus un stade dégénératif de plusieurs facteurs.

Facteurs possible:

-Manque d'attention masculine durant leur jeunesse (Les pas belles du primaire et du secondaire)
-Émergence over exagéré des mouvements féministe + désinformation (elles s'affirment et veulent être des femmes fortes, mais s'y prenne tout croche)
-Enfant roi, non respect de toute forme d'autorité (vague Yolo pis toute....)
-Famille dysfonctionnelle (Daddy issues)

Y'en a surment pleins d'autres..

Tout ça nous donne les "pourrites" d'aujourd'hui.. Ce qui est déplorable c'est qu'on excuse leurs comportements de marde et leurs agissements en faisant accroire que c'est acceptable d'être bordeline

Faut pas fucker la sélection naturelle les boys... ca devrait pas se reproduire des pourrites de même! J'ose même pas imaginer leurs descendances.

C'est drole on dirait tu penses c'est juste les filles qui peuvent avoir ce trouble....

Lire ceci :

Commenters on a recent post of mine in which I used BPD as an example of a woman you absolutely have to get away from made me realize it's important for all of you to recognize BPD girls and never even BEGIN to engage them. Because here's the thing: all the nightmares you hear about, all the false rape threats, the sperm jacking, pregnancy scares, they are all forms of control exerted over you. They are all forms of manipulation. And if anyone is going to use them without conscience, it's the BPD female. They are all about manipulation.

You can look up BPD on your own in the DSM-V. Torrent it, it's the manual psychiatrists use to make diagnoses. What I want to give you is a practical layman's approach to recognizing when you are dealing with someone with BPD.

Rumors

If you're lucky enough to hear rumors or stories about the girl, then you want to look for a few things. First, BPD will often be misdiagnosed as bi-polar disorder. It's not bi-polar disorder. Bi-polar is A LOT more manageable and more understood than BPD.

There will likely be a history of self-harm or suicide attempts. Roughly 80% of people with BPD attempt suicide, while 4-5% actually go through with it. This is your typical "cry for attention" type suicide attempt, and it's one of the ways they try to manipulate the people around them.

There is often an eating disorder, anywhere from anorexia to bulimia to just straight binging. This is often not something you might hear of as a rumor, but if you do hear about it and it's in in combo with another symptom, it's a good giveaway. So understand that BMI could be anywhere for these people. A good generalization that at least helps you tell apart anorexia from bulimia is that anorexics tend to be on the low side of normal BMI or frankly underweight, while bulimics actually have a solidly normal BMI. Anorexics also have what is known as Lanugo hair, a very fine, soft hair covering the face and body. Please understand that this sign is NOT SPECIFIC to anorexics and it doesn't have to be present. In bulimics you may notice discolored lesions on the knuckles called Russell's sign that develops from scraping the knuckles against the canines multiple times. Barring any obvious history of trauma to the hands, this sign is HIGHLY SPECIFIC for bulimia. As for binging without purging, they just tend to be frankly overweight or obese.

There will be a history of volatile relationships. This is key. This is not just some 'slut' who sleeps around. She gets into relationships and falls in love easily. She may indeed fuck around while in the relationship, but a doting male will frequently be present against the backdrop, trying to stick with it for the long run.

Observations

Okay, so you haven't heard any rumors and you've unwittingly engaged a BPD female. What clues can tip you off so you can get out early?

First of all, "early" is a relative term for these people. They are impulsive and highly emotional, and may be falling in love with you by the end of week 1. A major warning sign is the girl who moves FAST in both her sex and her emotions. BPD people tend to be intelligent, so they may have an understanding that telling you they love you after the first week will drive you away, so look for other signs. Is she talking about your future a lot? Is she demanding a lot of your time?

They are chameleons. True to their manipulative nature, they will be VERY agreeable to things that are most important to you. It may not be as extreme as, say, a BPD feminist pretending to turn Red when you hit her with TRP, but she won't bite your head off for it like you'd expect. She won't even leave.

They are shady as fuck. A BPD person always has something secretive going on. They move around frequently, disappear for stretches of time, and go radio silent. Multiple changing addresses, multiple changing life goals, multiple changing personas.

And they are liars. This can envelope all of the above but it deserves its own special mention because its so central to their manipulative agenda. They will lie about small things and large things alike. Since their disorder is rooted in the need to control surroundings and people, lying becomes the most efficient way they can do that so they can keep you around. And if you hurt them, they will lie to hurt you back.

As a final point, you should understand where BPD comes from. BPD people have a crippling fear of abandonment, and this leads to the need to control surroundings, other people, and themselves. These are truly sick people who modern psychiatry doesn't quite know what to do with yet. There are maybe a couple of drugs that can be used, and maybe behavioral therapy can work, but failure rates are high for treatments. In the end, all the crazy actions that can and will hurt you don't stem from the primary intention of hurting you, rather from a desire to protect themselves.

Conclusion

The BPD female is the definition of the unstable mind. Commenters on my last post said they are scary and I will echo this. The only women to ever straight up scare me have been BPD women. I don't usually have a lot of fear about sticking my dick in crazy. We all have our psychological flaws (go into that free DSM-V I told you how to get and look up paranoid personality disorder and delusional jealousy...see if maybe some of you around here don't fit those a little too well), but BPD crazy is something I will never fuck with, ever, ever again. A BPD female is the closest thing you'll ever come to a modern day siren. They can truly be the girls of your dreams, but they will lead you into a nightmare if you let them.

The good news is that not all women are BPD women. Keep that in mind when you hear about some of the horror stories around here. When you see something atrocious, ask yourself, could this woman have BPD? Do I need to be worried about my plain-jane normalish plate behaving this way, or are these actions really just reserved for someone who is that fucked up?

Be smart, and stay cautious.

J'ai fait ce post pour toi by the way Cobra, pour que tu réalises que tu as une criss de bonne femme dans les mains.

i start with the assumption that all girls have personality disorders and i chase the hot ones that dont exhibit this behavior until they start proving me otherwise.

T'sais que les femmes disent toutes, sans équivoque, ' SONT TOUTES DES TROUS DE CUL '

Ben t'sais qu'un homme peut s'permettre d'le dire à c'te sujet là.

dated a girl with this trait once, she was fucking nuts

C'est tellement répandu dans les 20-35 et y'a toujours la différence à faire entre la bi-polarité et l'état-limite. Quoi que le lifestyle actuel encourage le borderline avec la valeur de l'image projettée et tout.

Je suis loin d'être psychiâtre mais tabarnaque que c'est intense quand t'es frappé à ça et que tu n'es pas ' aware '

Beaucoup de filles que j'ai connu démontraient des symptômes et elles avaient toutes la même fibre commune : pillule anti-contraceptive depuis longtemps, déstabilisation hormonales, ont fait une dépression dans leur vie, vie familiale instable, sautes d'humeurs, menstruations déréglées et intenses, finalement passent d'un mood à un autre en une fraction de seconde, c'est énorme et tellement fucking lourd à vivre quand ça se présente

Le problème dans tout ça c'est qu'elles l'ignorent toutes ou refilent le blâme sur leur situation sociale et non sur leur personne... en bout de ligne ca chie dans panne assez vite

Dude j'te comprend tellement lol, j'ai sorti avec une fille de même pendant une coupe d'années.
J'ai fini par en trouver une équilibrée mentalement qui accepte whatever ce que je fais avec qui j'ai eu un kid, mais j'ai quand même réussi à foirer ça.
J'admets que j'suis crissement pas facile à suivre / vivre avec dans la vie lol.

Back