Brexit

Le problème est que le référendum est non-binding... donc le parlement fera ce qu'il veut de toute façon.

Last edited:
Very interesting. Was not aware of this. "Chancellor" of Germany isn't very happy about it obviously. I think the EU was good in the sense it increased cooperation between participating states and we see this in the incredible military developments throughout the years. The Euro Fighter and newest Leo 2 developments.

Ironically, The EU is very well prepared to defend itself from outside threats such as a Russian invasion, But just like the US very ill equipped to deal in inside problems such as ISIS sleepers within its borders. Then again no one really is prepared to deal with the ISIS treat efficiently.

I think separating itself from the EU will have negative trade affects on the country. Germany wouldn't want other nations to leave the Union hence it would make an example out of England. Then again it would increase its trade with N.A which could be enough to compensate..

Le problème est que le référendum est non-binding... donc le parlement fera ce qu'il veut de toute façon.

Unlikely, half the tories who form the government are for Brexit. If they vote to leave, I expect cameron to step down or the party will have a vote of no confidence and kick his ass out.

One thing seems clear to me, the current iteration of the EU isn't sustainable.
The result will raise a bunch of question.
What about a 2nd Scottish referendum? I expect people to in Scotland to overwhelmingly vote to stay. That was one of the huge arguments for staying in britain, you leave britain you leave the EU.

If they vote to stay, what do the smaller core EU countries do? Britain has always been outside of the ever further integration part of the EU. Is there room for them to exist outside the EU?

Ce qui est fucker ces que la plus part des britannique veule leave mais écosse et Irlande veule rester . Si jamais leave gagné je vois un référendum écossais et irlandais pour revenir dans l'Eu sans les britannique

Envoyé de mon SM-G920W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back