conseil pour achat M235i xdrive.

Rickson

Salut a tous,

j ai surement trouvé la perle pour remplacer ma R. Une 235i x drive
Avez vous des avis des conseils ou connaissez des gens qui en ont une ?

Je vais passer bientôt un essai routier. Autre point qui me tanne un peu, le dealer me sort exactement le prix de bmw.ca. Pas une cenne de nego.

Je ne suis pas familier des dealer BMW.

Est ce normal?

MErci a vous

They probably gave you the MSRP because you called, get there and trust me they will not sell you at MSRP... except if there's only one available and someone else is ready to pay MSRP

Normal M235i isnt an option? X drive will be useful in winter but it doesnt come with a 6 speed manual or any manual if i remember correctly.

I saw a red one in Quebec City with a painted rear valance, didn't look really good. Otherwise it's a nice a car.

Are you leasing? What do the rates and residuals look like?

Normal M235i isnt an option? X drive will be useful in winter but it doesnt come with a 6 speed manual or any manual if i remember correctly.

Correct, only RWD model is available with the 6 gear manual

Not the nicest looking, but an amazing car to drive, even with the 60-40 distribution xDrive. In sport plus mode (DSC off) it drives like a well balanced rocket. If pre-ordering its hard to nego on the price but an inventory model you will be able to drop the price for sure..

If you can I would recommend the M performance package 2 (exhaust and chip) it has a very nice sound stock and no annoying drone.

Wheels are ugly but they finally have some new wheels available this year.

Here's mine!
gvLuHp.jpg

Estoril blue
RWD 6 speed
H&R springs
MP Front lip and rocker blades
JB4

Correct, only RWD model is available with the 6 gear manual

Not the nicest looking, but an amazing car to drive, even with the 60-40 distribution xDrive. In sport plus mode (DSC off) it drives like a well balanced rocket. If pre-ordering its hard to nego on the price but an inventory model you will be able to drop the price for sure..

If you can I would recommend the M performance package 2 (exhaust and chip) it has a very nice sound stock and no annoying drone.

Wheels are ugly but they finally have some new wheels available this year.

hated OEM wheels at first, but really grew on me
Especially with a drop and spacers

I think the M235i is the only modern day BMW that embodies the BMW spirit (while we wait for the M2). The M235i xdrive is new for 2015 and it will be difficult to negotiate, while xdrive is great for our weather you can also live with a M235i and that sweet 6-speed gearbox.

hated OEM wheels at first, but really grew on me
Especially with a drop and spacers

They are growing on me, just wish I got the staggered wheel package because the rear gap is killing me.

Gonna order Burgertuning spacers. What size did you put? Im looking to extend maximum

Il en ont une comme je veux dans la cour... je vais voir si il veulent negocier

il y a une difference entre X1 et une 235XDrive qui est toute nouvelle toute chaude, il seront moins nego, tu peux t'attendre a obtenir 1500$ a 2000$ de rabais

totally gorgeous.

What about JB4? A real gain? Simple install? Totally invisible f removed for warranty?

Running map 2 right now, feel the gains
I ordered the ewg wires and after I install catless downpipe will run the map 5

Went in for service with it installed, they didn't say anything
But if you ever go in for warranty work it's best to completely remove

Actually I came myself and met a a dealer.

There's a thing people have to understand when they negotiate a price. Most of the times, the salesman himself doesn't approve the price you're negotiating for. He has to have it approved by the sales director. If the salesman can't prove without a doubt that you will sign the contract if he has the price you want, there's a good chance the director will say no.

If you really want the car and you have a price in your head, take out your credit card and hand it to him. Tell him that if he has the price you want, he can take the deposit before he comes back to see you.

When I sold cars, my sales director would then enter beast mode and work really hard on selling the car.

There's a thing people have to understand when they negotiate a price. Most of the times, the salesman himself doesn't approve the price you're negotiating for. He has to have it approved by the sales director. If the salesman can't prove without a doubt that you will sign the contract if he has the price you want, there's a good chance the director will say no.

If you really want the car and you have a price in your head, take out your credit card and hand it to him. Tell him that if he has the price you want, he can take the deposit before he comes back to see you.

When I sold cars, my sales director would then enter beast mode and work really hard on selling the car.

Yes you're right. I sent a email to the dealer I met explaining that I will buy a m235xi anyway before the end of the month and i was a bit surprised that is was such stiff even for models in his inventory. He just send me back an answer claiming he will work on my request at the first hour today

Back