De vrai pilotes

Sérieux y'a des chars qui devraient decalisser au lieu de rester dans le milieu perpendiculaire!!!

Tu te ranges pis tu sors.

Les chars étaient pas brises au point de pas rouler...

I was going to say I alway get a kick of watching americans crashing left, right and center on slippery roads but then I realised this was likely in lethbridge, AB.

WTF?!

Who in their right mind leaves their vehicle in the middle of the road? If and when the next dipshit loses control, i'd rather be in my 5000lbs metal box than out of it getting run over in the ditch.

festival de je dois prendre des photos pour mes assurances (instagram et FB) de nos jours... enlève ta pile de scrap du chemin, tasse toi sur le côté..

L'imbécile en Corolla noire: de 1, arrive ben trop vite et rentre dans le tas. de 2 , laisse son char au milieu de l'autoroute.

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

3576db11a1b2732d4dc06242845931c93809e9fb9bde6aec16849373bccc3e16.jpg

C'est tu le club des pneus 4 saisons qui fait son meeting annuel?

Also, Alberta c'est pas ou on a eu la fille en BMW qui a pris 4 minutes pour sortir d'un parking ben ordinaire en accrochant une Mazda au passage?

Most people in Alberta don't use winter tires. It keep things interesting...

I've also noticed that most of the vehicles I see in the ditch/off the road during snow storms are big pickup trucks. Those guys think they're invincible with their 4x4, until they have to brake hard or hit an icy curve and realise their fancy 4x4 isn't going to save them. 'Murica...FuckYeah...Ditch...

Back