Deplacer un vehicule en remisage? CAA?

Their job is to tow the car, get keys out or change a tire. There is nothing they can fix on the side of the road except for a battery maybe. All they do is cause more problems. I don't even know why they try.

1. Hit a ceramic starter breaking it when the actual problem was broken ground leads.
2. Try to change a battery in a Cayenne (ok pain in the ass) and strip all the bolts that hold the seat in thus making the job even worse for me
3. Check for spark and break the plug wires..

4. Tell the owner something that could be broken. Person gets that in their head and the actual problem turns out to be the opposite.

Driver pay is so so. Supervisors are decent. Management is paid well. Depends what you consider good money.
In 2005 I was making 18.65 an hour with caa. The salary goes up with a percentage from surveys. You start a car, that's called a t2, bonus. You sell an extra service, bonus. You call the battery truck and sell a battery, bonus. Is it the same? Not sure. That was good money.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

In 2005 I was making 18.65 an hour with caa. The salary goes up with a percentage from surveys. You start a car, that's called a t2, bonus. You sell an extra service, bonus. You call the battery truck and sell a battery, bonus. Is it the same? Not sure. That was good money.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
If it's so good then why is turn around so high? The toxic culture? A couple bad reviews or damage then you get suspended.. I will give the guys who do underground recovery kudos.

Using their services I've not had a bad experience. It gets the job done. Yea they did smash the windshield on one of my cars but it was paid for. At the end of the day is a service. Just tow me to where I want to go.

Je dit pas qu'il connaisse rien ou qu'ils sont mal payer. Je dis qu'ils s'en c*lice que ton char. Ton char est plaquer pis ya encore le moteur dans le troue, CAA va te tower.

Ahahahaha justement on a caller CAA pour le SRT a mon chum...Le gars arrive....Il le met sur la plaque et nous dit..Ouin les boys le char a pas de plaque en arriere pi y'a pas de moteur.....J'peux te l'amener mais faudrait VRAIMENT pas j'me fasse pogner..........On a fini par lui donner 40$ en tip, doit etre payant si t'en pogne une couple de meme dans ta semaine!

Je dis ca comme ca mais tant que tu as les papiers pour prouver que la voiture est à toi le reste importe peu tant que la remorque est un flat bed! Pour les pneus et les plaques la voiture doit toucher au sol donc, tant que la voiture ne touche pas l'asphalte pas besoin de pneus ni de plaques. C'est comme si tu voulais déplacer une voiture de course!

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

Je dis ca comme ca mais tant que tu as les papiers pour prouver que la voiture est à toi le reste importe peu tant que la remorque est un flat bed! Pour les pneus et les plaques la voiture doit toucher au sol donc, tant que la voiture ne touche pas l'asphalte pas besoin de pneus ni de plaques. C'est comme si tu voulais déplacer une voiture de course!

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

Oui mais non.. CAA sont un service d'urgence, pas de transport. Alors si ton char a pas de mécanique ou a pas de pneus d'hiver ca tombe dans la catégorie transport. Spour ca qu'il faut une dérogation.

Back