Dirt : PC Early Access

Hi guys,

I added an R4 Greece event, spanning from 17:30 Tuesday (today) to 06:00 Friday. You have three evenings to do it.

Here are the stages:

1. Pomona Ekrixi [Sprint] (a)
  2. Koryfi Dafni [Sprint] (b)
  3. Anadow Farmakas [Long] (a => b)
Service area before S1 and S3.

Please give it a try if you have a chance. Should be quick to practice and do the stages *tu*

MTLRACING | RaceNet Leagues | DiRT Rally - The official game site

Last edited:
Finished the event today. My practice run with several mishaps was 8 seconds faster than my very-clean event run. Here's my first ever shadow-play video:

1:03-1:06 nice.

It looked like too much steering input a little late but you buckled it up nicely

Thanks. It was a quick yank of the handbrake- always find that corner hard to judge. Looks like it will be sharper than it is, and then it IS sharper than you corrected for. :)
At 2:30 I go too far to the left, hit a bump, go airborne and then my braking preparation for the hairpin is useless. Slammed into the rail, and then spent the rest of the run going a little too fast to avoid small mistakes, trying to make up for the lost time.

Last edited:
I play a lot of Dirt 3 and sometimes one mistake can throw off your rhythm for the next 5-6 corners so I get what you mean

I have learned so much from Dirt Rally; I am definitely going to go back to Dirt 3 for a few runs to see if I am better there too. I would love to see the rally, rally-cross and trailblazer runs imported into Dirt Rally to give us more content; unlikely to happen, but it would be cool. Add in the rally sections of Dirt 2 too. I am going to suggest this on their forums.

Good thinking. Trailblazers are scary fast but amazing fun.

There are two essential mods for Dirt 3 - do you have them?:

ACAT - Any car, any track, (any weather). Lots of fun using rally cars in trailblazer and rallycross circuits and vice versa. The rallycross cars were a bit too powerful for the rally runs unless one is very careful.

Also one that doesn't reset when you crash/go off course. Allows you to explore more, but also to see the results of falling off that cliff. It eventually ends up in weird white-space at the end of the Dirt 3 universe. Once had some fun trying to get back onto dry land when falling into a river in Kenya. Got to see how different tracks were located near one another.

Looks like I was the only one to finish even one stage again this time. This is just for fun - nobody is going to ridicule you if you do not win. So there's no harm in trying out the challenges. I know some of you play the game but don't take part because you think you're too slow! :)
I will set up the next event today if I get time.

Looks like I was the only one to finish even one stage again this time. This is just for fun - nobody is going to ridicule you if you do not win. So there's no harm in trying out the challenges. I know some of you play the game but don't take part because you think you're too slow! :)
I will set up the next event today if I get time.

Sorry, I practiced a bit last night but was way too tired to do the whole event. Can you please do 3-day 3-stage again?

Crap! My Codemasters/Steam accounts are all screwed up. I can't seem to create an event on RaceNet or from Dirt Rally in the game. :(

Back