DO NOT BUY FROM Park Avenue Audi / Groupe Park Avenue

Status
Not open for further replies.
xx0yBJo.gif

Full video? Story? Did she die?

So I get what happened here, but why all the douche-bag racists comments?
It's likely that OP deserved what he got. I am not impressed by the racist stereotypes though.

I'll be impartial here.

1. It's nobody's business about your credit score here because from what you've told us, you weren't going to be the one financing the vehicle, so wether you have a 500pts or a 850pts credit score doesn't have anything to do here. Hell, in my career in the automotive industry, the "richest" people didn't have great credit either.

2. With that being said, it is wise to being pre-approved while car shopping, gives you a great idea of where you stand

3. Negotiating goes both ways, while you wanted to grab the best deal possible, you probably left very little to the sales person and in the end, you lost, maybe due to your "overly good negotiating skills"

4. No deposit. That's been said many times before but it still comes down to the most important aspect of this rant. You could've given him 250$ and the car would've been locked-in.

5. And that's the part that frustrates me, seeing as I work the automotive field, not as a salesperson but as a marketing and customer service consultant: By writing a post like this and pointing fingers, you're trying to dirty a perfectly fine Audi dealership for something they haven't really done.

Granted the dealership never came forward with the financing information, but in my experience, no bank is ever too "busy" or doesn't have a risk assessment person to analyse your file, and even if that were the case, no dealership only deals with ONE financial institution. You were probably being kept as a backup to a more lucrative and quick sale, hence the "4-day delay". The real lesson here, if not being about the deposit, is: Don't be a cheap fuck when negotiating, leave some for the salesman and the dealership, in the long run it'll serve you well.

It's likely that OP deserved what he got. I am not impressed by the racist stereotypes though.

Stereotypes are here for a reason.... and OP just proved us right ;)

Sorry buddy but in 44 years on this earth I've seen good reason for stereotypes to exist. Doesn't mean 100% of people from one said race/faction/country/planet/neighbourhood are the same but if it walks and quacks like a duck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back