Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

they cover all the past dem claimed crises on the same subject - funny how the world wasn't ending when they do it. must be that 'orange man bad/npc - liberal biased media'

Yet another Death (of a young black gay man) In A Democrat Donor's Home
January 08, 2019 - Democratic donor Ed Buck is in the news again after a black man was found dead due to an overdose at his house in West Hollywood. Another young black man by the name of Gemmel Moore died in his home 18 months ago, however Buck was not held punished for his death. Manila talks with Investigative Journalist Ben Swann on why the LA sheriff did not investigate right away, the phenomenon of wealthy individuals not being held accountable for their actions and the lack of coverage of these deaths.

So, how long does MR think this shutdown is going to go for? I'm guessing the rest of his term. He cares to much about his image as the ultimate dealmaker to back down, and it will be his undoing. The democrats have said they will probably block all bills republicans try and pass until this is over. The only question is do the people continue to blame trump for the shutdown, or begin to turn on the democrats.

So, how long does MR think this shutdown is going to go for? I'm guessing the rest of his term. He cares to much about his image as the ultimate dealmaker to back down, and it will be his undoing. The democrats have said they will probably block all bills republicans try and pass until this is over. The only question is do the people continue to blame trump for the shutdown, or begin to turn on the democrats.

It will end soon. Trump will trigger the national emergency law that will allow him to end the shut down without losing face. This whole thing will end up before the courts and Trump might not even be in office anymore by the time it's settled (most probably by the Supreme Court).

It can't last very long. The government employees aren't getting paid and i doubt they have enough money reserves for more than a few weeks. That includes Air Traffic Controllers, TSA agents and the Coast Guard amongst others. I doubt the US can function without them for long.

It can't last very long. The government employees aren't getting paid and i doubt they have enough money reserves for more than a few weeks. That includes Air Traffic Controllers, TSA agents and the Coast Guard amongst others. I doubt the US can function without them for long.

Who do you think will cave?

Who do you think will cave?

The Senate has passed a bipartisan bill to keep the government funded until February. Trump is threatening to veto it. I have no idea if Congress and/or the Senate has a way to reverse a presidential veto.

In the event of a full-on shutdown, many — but not all — federal agencies would face temporary shuttering:
Congress has already passed five of the 12 major funding bills that provide money for major agencies.
That includes the departments of defense, labor, health and human services, education, veterans' affairs, and energy.

That still leaves many agencies in danger of shutting down. The list of departments in danger of closing includes: agriculture, commerce, justice, homeland security, the interior, state, transportation, and housing and urban development.

According to a research memo prepared by congressional Democrats, roughly 800,000 federal employees would be affected by the shutdown.

About 420,000 workers would be deemed essential and would work without pay throughout the duration of a shutdown, while the other 380,000 workers would be put on furlough.

Trump will do everything possible to save face. If so it's possible he could face impeachment. He's going against the interests of the oath he took
I'm convinced he thinks this is all a reality TV show

^ parceque c est les democrat qui ne veux pas faire passer le budget...
C est de leur faute.

aussi
Trump win encore?

Taxe cut et encore plus de job pour les american...
https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...BpVgQBy2TeigpY9qm19KtiozA7M-VSYj-apNrHUuhQjJA

Ton article date de 2017.

Aide visuelle pour les analphabètes:
DwgYmmBVYAA2PXw.jpg

Un plus récent:
http://fortune.com/2018/10/09/ford-stock-today-layoffs-trump-trade-tariffs/

Ford is having a bad year in 2018. Its stock is down 29%, and the tariffs imposed by President Trump have reportedly cost the company $1 billion, as the company is in the midst of a reorganization. Now, the company is announcing layoffs.

Ford, the No. 2 U.S. automaker by sales, is making aggressive job cuts as part of that reorganization, NBC News reported. While the company hasn’t said how many jobs will be lost, a report from Morgan Stanley estimates “a global headcount reduction of approximately 12 percent,” or 24,000 of Ford’s 202,000 workers worldwide.”

Last edited:
Back