Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

L’histoire tient pas debout, juste à faire une petite recherche pour voir que l’adrenochrome est rien de particulier. Le monde riche doivent avoir accès à des trucs pas mal plus nice pour se geler ou rester jeunes.

Et ça pas été debunk parce que personne a du temps à perdre sur des imbécilités du genre.

Vous voyez, j’use de mon critical thinking au lieu de gober toute la marde.

assuming that this pizzagate has some truth to it, it has nothing to do with this thread. this is one of the worst conspiracy theories out there, because it relates solely to the dems. any conspiracy theory worth anything will implicate both sides. anything pointing at only one is just... I won't say it. you know what it is. if the thread was named "what's the last thing alex jones has taught us" it would be pertinent, but alas it is not. the part about the gay frogs is also in this tread?

pictures of the things coming out of celine dion's fantasies are none of our concern in this thread. I'm sure there are fashion threads somewhere. if there aren't, starting one is a great way to mark the community.

you're grasping at straws here. stick to the subject, and if it's not the subject, feel free to make it the subject of another thread.

no search turns up anything relating to mccain. but assuming (again, assuming pops up) that he is related, you have exactly 1. that's not really spreading it evenly, is it. the whole theory behind the pizza place is that it's one sided

again, not related to Trump in any way. you really need a conspiracy theory thread. maybe some are true. maybe some aren't. I guess we'll find out. until they become historical facts, keep them in the fiction category. This thread is about the man himself, and it's got nothing to do with who likes underage weewees.

no search turns up anything relating to mccain. but assuming (again, assuming pops up) that he is related, you have exactly 1. that's not really spreading it evenly, is it. the whole theory behind the pizza place is that it's one sided

again, not related to Trump in any way. you really need a conspiracy theory thread. maybe some are true. maybe some aren't. I guess we'll find out. until they become historical facts, keep them in the fiction category. This thread is about the man himself, and it's got nothing to do with who likes underage weewees.

Also, we already have a Qanon thread.

assuming that this pizzagate has some truth to it, it has nothing to do with this thread. this is one of the worst conspiracy theories out there, because it relates solely to the dems. any conspiracy theory worth anything will implicate both sides. anything pointing at only one is just... I won't say it. you know what it is. if the thread was named "what's the last thing alex jones has taught us" it would be pertinent, but alas it is not. the part about the gay frogs is also in this tread?

pictures of the things coming out of celine dion's fantasies are none of our concern in this thread. I'm sure there are fashion threads somewhere. if there aren't, starting one is a great way to mark the community.

you're grasping at straws here. stick to the subject, and if it's not the subject, feel free to make it the subject of another thread.

You seem to forget that Trump was buddy-buddy with the pizzamaker in chief and his island for two decades and they shared a common passion.

did you know that Jesus says that you have to buy Honda?
"for I did not speak of my own Accord" John 12:49.

Y u do dis, Jesus???

so you googled something, and you got some images. you are really onto something. call the press right now before the FBI tries to silence you.

so I googled Rambo, and I got these pictures of Schwarzenegger killing people with a huge machine gun. This is horrible. Now he's a politician? Do others know about this? The political elite is hiding this from us!

To their defense, some just simple gets invited to this "special themed" parties.
There are sick people no doubt but i give benefit of doubt that some are simply invited to the event.

But god knows what actually goes on behind closed door

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

so I googled Rambo, and I got these pictures of Schwarzenegger killing people with a huge machine gun. This is horrible. Now he's a politician? Do others know about this? The political elite is hiding this from us!
But do you agree that having naked corpse themed cake and stabbing, taking it out its heart is quite disturbing? Or do you actually think there is nothing to see here? Quit being NPC and really ask yourself if that shit looks normal to you. Would you send your kids to these people with confidence?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, roughly 800,000 children are reported missing each year in the United States -- that's roughly 2,000 per day. Of those, there are 115 child "stranger abduction" cases each year, which means the child was taken by an unknown person

https://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-children-america-unsolved-cases/story?id=19126967

Aussi, le lieu où il y a + d'enlèvements d'enfants per capita, c'est à Arlington en Virginie. Aucune corrélation.

Back