E90 335xi Build

nicely done *tu*, not big on the smoked tails though they seem a bit too dark in contrast with the colour.

no fks given.
img9891e.jpg

Nice car and truly unique mods brah
Its customized exactly to ur liking and I bet ur friends know its u evertime they see the car.

Very nice

DAMN!! I just saw your mods!! Your 335 must be a bomb with the meth kit??

I don't know about "Bomb" but ya I guess it's pretty fast.
My car was only boosting 15 when I installed the meth kit for some reason but I had it reinstalled and now it boosts 18psi which is the max that the little stock snails can handle.

I'd be more than happy to give u some first hand insight on my mods if u choose to start adding some performance mods.

Maybe you could come to one of our little private "meets" that we have here and there.

Belle auto !

Si t as besoin j ai un Jb4/G5 Iso flambant neuf a vendre et des mags d origines style 189 en noir. 18 x 8", 18 x 8.5"

HAHAHAHAH non mais j'voulais pas faire ma grosse tête dire que jetais plus vite que tout le monde! Y'en a toujours des plus vites :p

p-e un vieux commentaire, mais je crois que l'autre membre disait justement que 80% faster, c'était pas assez haut. Il doit avoir 1.xx% des voiture au QC qui rentre dans le 12.xx.

belle voiture pour 2014 *tu*

Back