Early morning flights in YUL, when does everything opens (customs, luggage,etc) ?

TheDamned

Hi

I have a 7am international flight to catch tomorrow, i havent traveled alot in the early mornings like that
and i'm wondering, to those who travel alot on mornings, at what time should i arrive ?

Most people told me everything is closed until like 6am so its not really worth it to arrive before, is it true ?

Thanks.

5 am bro

Edit: en faites j'ai pris plusieurs fois l'avion tot le matin pour aller a Toronto et c'est souvent pas a la meme heure.

Je me rectifie en disant donc entre 5 et 6 am

any other inputs for YUL INTL flights, i know some people work there, at what time all the shits opens up ?

thx

From what I remember it's like 6 or 7... I'm sorry I can't be more precise... I know at 5AM there aint shit to do!

For customs & luggage normally if you're flying int'l the check in counter should open at least 2hrs before boarding nonobstanding how early your flight is (i.e. red-eyes); if we're talkin' basic amenities Subway & Timmies are open 24h if you need an early morning boost/filler...

my parents used to take AA flights that leaves at like 6:30AM to the united states. I always bring them at the airport at least an hour before and everything is open :dunno::dunno:

For customs & luggage normally if you're flying int'l the check in counter should open at least 2hrs before boarding nonobstanding how early your flight is (i.e. red-eyes); if we're talkin' basic amenities Subway & Timmies are open 24h if you need an early morning boost/filler...

Allright, thank you sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By international I assume you mean the US because there are no early morning flights to Europe.

Security and US Customs open at 4:30am, first flights out are 5:30am. Major lineups in the morning. unless you have Nexus plan ahead...

I stopped taking early morning flights for business, I now fly the day before to avoid the morning hassle. Plus, by the afternoon meeting you are too tired...

By international I assume you mean the US because there are no early morning flights to Europe.

Security and US Customs open at 4:30am, first flights out are 5:30am. Major lineups in the morning. unless you have Nexus plan ahead...

I stopped taking early morning flights for business, I now fly the day before to avoid the morning hassle. Plus, by the afternoon meeting you are too tired...

No nexus for now, thanks for the info.
Major lineups, even on a Friday (not weekend) ?

4:30 am like Allroad said.

Be ready for slow ass USA custom agents. I once stayed for 1 hours and 30 minutes in line. And i was there at 4:00 am.

I used to do some work days Montreal - Detroit - Work 8 hours - Montreal . All i have to say is that those 24 hours work days were quite fun !

No nexus for now, thanks for the info.
Major lineups, even on a Friday (not weekend) ?

This time of the year (with school over) you have many tourists. Hard to say, on any given day it could be messy in the morning. Plan for the worst and hope for the best...

C'est pas long que la marde pogne aux douanes des USA le matin... arrive le plus tôt possible et savoure ton café bien relax après en attendant ton avion.

Reporting back from 30 000 feet up in the air.
Everything went smoothly, arrived at 4:45 and went to luggage then the customs.
There was long lines but ot was fast, passing all then chinagans took like 1:30
Guess it depends on the days.

Back