Election américaine ... ca commence aujourd'hui

Look at these clowns setting up this shit with their own Camera man and the new anchor snitches on them lol. On the official CNN youtube channel they cut off the end of the video.

Desole, mais non. Pas aux yeux de la société.

De gauche. La societe de gauche.

La gauche veulent tellement pas forcer les immigrants a s'integrer qu'ils se disent convaincus que leurs moeurs differentes sont "charmantes" et ils ont en partie raison. Mais ils ont aussi tres souvent tort. Il y a des choses interessantes dans les autres cultures, mais aussi bien des choses qui ne devraient jamais sortir de leur pays, region ou religion.

Un membre du personnel de CNN fait un Twitt en disant "On est du pour une assassinat présidentiel." Elle a effacé le Twitt depuis et maintenant son compte Twitter a été supprimé.

Il y a confirmation que les services secrets et le FBI sont sur le cas.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5c9i4b/authorjournalist_calls_for_trumps_assassination/

xSznwNid71WKIepv9-L0l_619nJ_x8rqBSx_q93uyoo.jpg

Elle a tellement un nom typique des gauchistes radicaux que c'en fait mal aux yeux.

Le Pen est la next à se faire élire.

J'Me suis étouffé hier quand je voyais le reportage à Radio-Tralalala qui finissait à peu près comme ça:

"...Et si Mme Le Pen est élu en 2017, se sera la première fois qu'un dirigeant d'extrème-droite sera au pouvoir... depuis l'occupation Nazi".

Holy fucking shit. Get off your fucking high horses.

Exact je capotais c'est totalement arbitraire. Hyperbole gratuite pour faire stepper les twitchers sur twitter.

I had zero respect for the media before, imagine now. Across the board they have proven me that they are all fucking shit. All of them. You counter bias by opposite bias. There is no objectivity anywhere now. You don't like liberal biased media you get infowars instead it's fucking bullshit there's no where to go at this point I'm like the Joe Rogan Podcast is the most objective show on the planet this is crazy.

Yeah we know. There is also deep pedo connections in that group

Did you actualy believe that white educated males would give room to non-educated white-males some space?
Here's how the world work, wall street first, then we don't give a shit...
White educated males > go to mars and shit like that
Non educated white males: do our dirty work ( like winning elections) and build wall and car and shit....
Anything below we don't give a shit how you will handle it...
There is not a white male consensus, some of you are slave too...

Exact je capotais c'est totalement arbitraire. Hyperbole gratuite pour faire stepper les twitchers sur twitter.

I had zero respect for the media before, imagine now. Across the board they have proven me that they are all fucking shit. All of them. You counter bias by opposite bias. There is no objectivity anywhere now. You don't like liberal biased media you get infowars instead it's fucking bullshit there's no where to go at this point I'm like the Joe Rogan Podcast is the most objective show on the planet this is crazy.

Only because he doesn't have a horse in this race and he can sit back and look at how fucking stupid everyone is. We can only hope that he's right that everyone pulling to their extremes will just balance out down the line.

And I'm not on this site to have neverending arguments, while a lot of shit goes through here, sometimes you fing bright people.
And of couse I am on MR because I own a bunch of cars and bikes and love them...

Only because he doesn't have a horse in this race and he can sit back and look at how fucking stupid everyone is. We can only hope that he's right that everyone pulling to their extremes will just balance out down the line.

Except there is only one society and it can't make both sides work at the same time. When the momentum goes too far one way it goes back the other way like a pendulum. It's been losing momentum for a while especially in the last year or two because it got so ridiculous after the triggering shit started getting out of hand it became america's laughing stock but they never knew about it in their virtual echo chambers so they kept on pushing and with everything else going on (recreational outrage and huge immigration and terrorism problems) people got sick of it and trump is their middle finger and the pendulum goes back.

Back