Engine in 91 corvette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Chris's car a black 92-95 hb? if so I have seen him runnig 11.70's at Napierville last year and the car looks so nice and clean
nothing to crazy looking, I found his car very impressive!!

I know what you mean about MR it was a bit juvenile! I guess that's one of the reason Lizard got so fed up!!

what are your 1/4 mile times?

Originally posted by Z28Chevy
Is Chris's car a black 92-95 hb? if so I have seen him runnig 11.70's at Napierville last year and the car looks so nice and clean
nothing to crazy looking, I found his car very impressive!!

I know what you mean about MR it was a bit juvenile! I guess that's one of the reason Lizard got so fed up!!

what are your 1/4 mile times?

yup thats his car.....put it this way his 11.7 was wih 410 whp now he will have about 500whp......he always runs with full interior etc....

daycare has moved to drivingtechniques.com...

my times last summer were 14.8 and 14.9 but that was with 156 whp....i have been runing 13.5 on my gtech with my snows still on im still waiting for my bottle heater and pullies to compleate my setup for the year ...i know its not super accurate but im sure i can hit 13.5 at your REAL track unlike our POS we got here

Cool! I just bought my car in september and G teched a 14.1 at 101mph stock with 2 in the car and a full tank (50 bucks)
this year I have added a Hypertech programmer, K&N cai, flow master catback, 160 stat and I plan on doing gears later in the summer! I hope to run in the mid to high 13's and low 13's with the gears and traction!! I guess time will tell,

I checked out the new board that replaced MR and so far it seems that Hackish and Lizard are laying down the law!
I hope it keeps up! I know NTIMD8 fairly well I bought most of my part's from him so far.

As for Chris's car I think it's cool to see an Import that actually runs with an interior! for once !

Originally posted by Z28Chevy
Cool! I just bought my car in september and G teched a 14.1 at 101mph stock with 2 in the car and a full tank (50 bucks)
this year I have added a Hypertech programmer, K&N cai, flow master catback, 160 stat and I plan on doing gears later in the summer! I hope to run in the mid to high 13's and low 13's with the gears and traction!! I guess time will tell,

I checked out the new board that replaced MR and so far it seems that Hackish and Lizard are laying down the law!
I hope it keeps up! I know NTIMD8 fairly well I bought most of my part's from him so far.

As for Chris's car I think it's cool to see an Import that actually runs with an interior! for once !

ya i agree...all the ricers think that by removing the spare tire it will drop like half a second LOL are u gonna strip your car at a light so u can race.....

i have no back seats cause im 6' 4' so its usless for passangers plus i gots custom stereo and nos install.....

the rules on the new site have not been layed yet but i cant wait till they are....

NTMID8's car is stupid fast and now he has a blower.....side ways at 150 for shure :eek:

I can't wait until it's finished to see some 1/4 mile result's out of that thing!!!!!! one day I'll get to that pont with my car! (I hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back