Photoshoot: Fake Porsche GT3RS?

TheDamned

Saw this today during my daily walk at work :
636dc2e900453d3624578289818134ed.jpg

ff0c7b05006d49de4a24b51a47d3159c.jpg

6e4cc557100d9e9c2dcf968f699ed472.jpg

One of my car buddies told me they didn't make any GT3RS vert.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Je connais pas ben ben les Porsche mais de mémoire les GT3RS ont des roues avec une nut au milieu et non un bolt patern

Je connais pas ben ben les Porsche mais de mémoire les GT3RS ont des roues avec une nut au milieu et non un bolt patern
Beaucoup de gens font un retro fit avec un hub conventionnel pke cest beaucoup moins dispendieux et beaucoup plus facil dentretient/dutilisation

Beaucoup de gens font un retro fit avec un hub conventionnel pke cest beaucoup moins dispendieux et beaucoup plus facil dentretient/dutilisation

Yep or just go CupCar hubs but then you need new wheels either way

They put an RS front and rear bumper on? So it's a GT3 RS now? I have no problem with the bumpers but the lettering/tacky played out goldwrap is over the top. Calling it a "GT3 RS Cabrio" is completely unprofessional and an affront to the brand.

I guess the desired effect was achieved though as here we are speaking about it.

They put an RS front and rear bumper on? So it's a GT3 RS now? I have no problem with the bumpers but the lettering/tacky played out goldwrap is over the top. Calling it a "GT3 RS Cabrio" is completely unprofessional and an affront to the brand.

I guess the desired effect was achieved though as here we are speaking about it.
You said it all

I wonder what else they done beside the ugly body job to justify calling it a gt3 .. I say ugly but it would be fine without the wrap job

You said it all

I wonder what else they done beside the ugly body job to justify calling it a gt3 .. I say ugly but it would be fine without the wrap job

Or at least buy an RS.1 or .2 decklid/Wing.. Oh I guess those are too pricey.

Back