Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

What did he do wrong?

He went to the store and bought some.

Costco had no limits and the government imposed no limits.

Please explain what he did different than ANY other business?

He's not forcing ANYONE to buy them at the offered price on Amazon.

If there was a limit and HE LIED or USED multiple identities, that would be different.

He did absolutely NOTHING wrong in any sense of the word.

Blame costco and your government, if you like to play the blame game.
i'll just buy all the food since there's no limit. Not doing anything wrong since it's not illegal...

and hey, supply demand; i'll sell it back to the people @ $100/kg and make money off of their lack of opportunity. as long as i'm making money legally, there's nothing wrong about what i'm doing.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/covid19-days-surfaces-experiment-findings/story?id=69569397

They found that the virus can survive up to three days on plastic and stainless steel, and up to 24 hours on cardboard, and up to four hours on copper surfaces. In a second part of the experiment, the researchers used a spray can-like device to spritz the virus into the air and discovered that the virus can survive suspended in a fine mist for up to three hours, though longer times were not tested.

ça expliquerais pas mal plus la propagation que le 3h sur surface sèche qu'il parle dans les média actellement ... sinon après une nuit il n'y aurrait plus de trace ...

c'est fiable ABC news ?

So? I'm sure they could set up a TV feed from his "isolation room"...? The guy is our god damned elected official and PM...

People look up to leaders in though times.

He delivered a speech Thursday from the steps of his residence, admittedly there wasn't much content in it, besides that flights would be funneled to specific airports and that Morneau would be announcing further measures in a few hours ($10B package and Poloz rate cut)

I don't know why people expect him to be a different person than he's been his entire first mandate. He's always put his minister forward, he's just not a harper or chrétien style PM.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/covid19-days-surfaces-experiment-findings/story?id=69569397

ça expliquerais pas mal plus la propagation que le 3h sur surface sèche qu'il parle dans les média actellement ... sinon après une nuit il n'y aurrait plus de trace ...

c'est fiable ABC news ?

The problem with that is that our mouths are not spray cans, you don't spray mist out of your mouth when you cough or sneeze. You spew much larger chunks that don't stay suspended in the air but rather falls onto surfaces.

So basically ABC is spreading fake news. Shocker now I'm a few days once it makes social media rounds it will be called airborne

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

He delivered a speech Thursday from the steps of his residence, admittedly there wasn't much content in it, besides that flights would be funneled to specific airports and that Morneau would be announcing further measures in a few hours ($10B package and Poloz rate cut)

I don't know why people expect him to be a different person than he's been his entire first mandate. He's always put his minister forward, he's just not a harper or chrétien style PM.

My point is that the entire nation is freaking out with massive cognitive dissonance and a herd mentality / panic setting in (toilet paper anyone?).

We have news media doing their best at containing the panic (I don't watch TVA, they may be doing their own thing) and discussing facts.

But it's not enough. These are unusual times and the PM should be out there with a strong message. It's a leadership failure IMO.

I'm agnostic to his political affiliation.

My point is that the entire nation is freaking out with massive cognitive dissonance and a herd mentality / panic setting in (toilet paper anyone?).

We have news media doing their best at containing the panic (I don't watch TVA, they may be doing their own thing) and discussing facts.

But it's not enough. These are unusual times and the PM should be out there with a strong message. It's a leadership failure IMO.

I'm agnostic to his political affiliation.
I have to agree. A leader should be leading of handing off everything to ministers... He needs to be front and center reassuring the public

The problem with that is that our mouths are not spray cans, you don't spray mist out of your mouth when you cough or sneeze. You spew much larger chunks that don't stay suspended in the air but rather falls onto surfaces.

yeah the text explain it ...

But the findings do not mean the virus is "airborne," according to one of the primary authors of the paper, Dylan Morris, a Ph.D candidate at Princeton. Morris cautioned that these aerosol findings must be interpreted carefully, since they may not apply to real-life settings, like on the train or in the office because the conditions created in the laboratory are not necessarily identical to conditions that would be created when someone coughs or sneezes. That’s because when someone coughs or sneezes, most of the droplets are heavy enough that they quickly fall to the ground.

but this is not "3 hours on hard surface" like our media said :

3 days on plastic or stainless
24 hours on cardboard
4 hours on copper

so if you received package, take no chance : no openning, 24 hours quarantine somewhere and wash your hand immediatly after received it. The item inside (probably some plastic) is normally safe not so much package arrival within 2 days ...

J’reviens à maison! On a rebooké nos billets pis on décolle cet après-midi (dimanche) avant que les vols commencent à se canceller pis que le Japon ferme les frontières. Le Maroc a tout cancellé les vols pis y’a des milliers de touristiques qui sont collés là-bas, fack avant que ca arrive ici on décalisse
Tu devais revenir quand?

So? I'm sure they could set up a TV feed from his "isolation room"...? The guy is our god damned elected official and PM...

People look up to leaders in though times.

No one does, let's be fucking serious here lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Lorsque pratiquement toutes les installations publiques sont fermées

Tout le monde du sport est en arrêt

C'est pas mal une quarantaine totale

Can we go burn chinese flags and a doll chinese President in front of the embassy yet?

No one does, let's be fucking serious here lol

I think you're wrong. It may apply to you because you feel that you're better informed through the internet and various other non traditional media, but I think it's different for the average citizen.

Don't forget that official messages in a legitimate government and functioning democracy have tremendous weight. A bit like the 'expert advice' bias, not sure what the exact behavioral psychology term is.

I think you're wrong. It may apply to you because you feel that you're better informed through the internet and various other non traditional media, but I think it's different for the average citizen.

Don't forget that official messages in a legitimate government and functioning democracy have tremendous weight. A bit like the 'expert advice' bias, not sure what the exact behavioral psychology term is.
Dude it's just another trudeau joke, calm yo tits

Back