Film being shot about the Montreal Automotive Scene.. INTERESTED???

matthewGTS

Hey everyone, my name is Matthew Nalbandian and I'm a videographer and editor for the leading supercar website GTspirit.com . I'm based in Laval and I'm starting a project called "We Write the Streets - Montreal" where I'm going to shoot a short film/doc about the automotive scene in Montreal. I've got interviews with the a lot of the prominent people in the scene, and was wondering if any of you guys on the blog would help me and my crew to finding, creating, and producing a really awesome short film for promoting and making the car scene in Montreal more known!

So i've just started this blog to let you guys know what's coming up, and to try to increase the hype about it, since I've grown up in Montreal/Laval and know there is a uniqueness to its scene . A trailer should be released in mid-April, and I'll be shooting all through summer.

Let me know what you guys think on this thread!

There better be a lot of riced out civic and a lot of bagged vw, cos that's all there is to this "scene"

And the last boss better be a Dodge Dart

There is alot to talk about... don't forget that. If your gonna just talk about the hardparkers and meets, you can just do a cookie cutter 10 minute vimeo video mercibonsoir, everyone does it, don't care, yawn, waste of time and resources...

What really needs to be done is a documentary on Quebec car culture, from the beginning till now. everything, absolutely everything, racing, cruising, hardparking, offroad, etc. . Make it 5 hours long, it's shit that needs to be documented. I'd pay good money for something like that.

/\
That is a LOT of work/research. It requires connections to all these scenes and not just anyone, but people who are innovators in their own "segments".
It may be a bit too ambitious for what this guy is looking to do. Even if you manage to fit everything in a 30 min video...

I have a very cool Geo Metro, it's turbo and I would like to have the opportunity to participate.

Thanks.

un documentaire de char au roues croche qui se traine pas et de ti-counes a capuchon qui se pogne le cul dans des parking a coté de leur char.... non merci

Fais un vidéo expliquant au PQ de remettre les chars jdm légaux.. I want my phacking jzx100

It would take a whole summer to go through just the shows, gatherings, cruises, rolling shots and midnight runs we have. Pretty much something every day and night through the week during the summer and then the winter stuff... At least a year filming to cover most and I did not touch the speciality garages and the people doing their own builds in their own garages. Weekend car shows are 90% more or less the same people every time for the last 7+ years with the same cars, the other 10% comes and goes. Then we have charity shows and drives.... you have to quit your job for the summer if you want to participate in most of them.

Back