Florida school shooting

^^ You said it....most crimes are done with guns that were obtained too easily, whether it be legally or illegally. That's why I believe they should have better control and more restrictions....and not always say "oh he has a mental problem". Yes mental health needs to be addressed as well, but so does the gun circulation.

"Because illegal guns are easy to come by. You can pick one up off craigslist... " - said no one ever

"Because illegal guns are easy to come by. You can pick one up off craigslist... " - said no one ever

That's right...they wanted to protect their second amendment so bad that you can pick up your gun at mcdonalds now.

If they keep doing nothing about it, that will become a reality one day...happy meals will come fully loaded.

Go tell that to the teacher who supposedly had experience, yet his loaded gun went off in class...

When it comes to something as lethal as guns, used by dumb humans, yes there should be a need to spell it out in detail.

Let's ignore the +-60 million people owning guns in the US and don't have "accidents" with them, or use them to kill people because they feel pissed about something and just generalize using a handful of morons as an example. With that logic why don't we ban all dogs over 25 pounds since some have attacked, or even killed people?

I am pro guns.

and I bielieve giving guns to teacher is retarded

Same and agreed. But without the grammar errors. :D

What makes a teacher less qualified than anyone else to own a gun?

"Callisburg, Texas (CNN)While the nation debates whether teachers should carry guns to protect students from armed intruders, the question already settled in one Texas school district, where educators have had firearms on campus for years. And while no teacher in Callisburg, Texas, has been called on yet to fire a weapon in defense of a classroom, students in the Callisburg Independent School District say they feel safer knowing their teachers can protect them if the unthinkable happens."

You trust the police with guns and to be properly trained?

"In reality, most police departments only train about two times a year, averaging less than 15 hours annually. During a poll taken during this class which represented about a half dozen Florida law enforcement agencies, I asked how many train more than twice a year. No hands went up. When asked how many train or qualify with their duty guns only once a year, everyone raised their hands."

Let's ignore the +-60 million people owning guns in the US and don't have "accidents" with them, or use them to kill people because they feel pissed about something and just generalize using a handful of morons as an example. With that logic why don't we ban all dogs over 25 pounds since some have attacked, or even killed people?

What makes a teacher less qualified than anyone else to own a gun?

"Callisburg, Texas (CNN)While the nation debates whether teachers should carry guns to protect students from armed intruders, the question already settled in one Texas school district, where educators have had firearms on campus for years. And while no teacher in Callisburg, Texas, has been called on yet to fire a weapon in defense of a classroom, students in the Callisburg Independent School District say they feel safer knowing their teachers can protect them if the unthinkable happens."

You trust the police with guns and to be properly trained?

"In reality, most police departments only train about two times a year, averaging less than 15 hours annually. During a poll taken during this class which represented about a half dozen Florida law enforcement agencies, I asked how many train more than twice a year. No hands went up. When asked how many train or qualify with their duty guns only once a year, everyone raised their hands."

Yeah but a chooch teacher in California brought a firearm to school and shot it at the ceiling injuring a student earlier this week so the media jumped on THAT and proclaimed it was a bad idea.

To be fair I agree, let them hire BETTER security guards and let the teachers teach for ****'s sake...

Only a handful of morons? You give americans too much credit....

Yeah but a chooch teacher in California brought a firearm to school and shot it at the ceiling injuring a student earlier this week so the media jumped on THAT and proclaimed it was a bad idea.

To be fair I agree, let them hire BETTER security guards and let the teachers teach for ****'s sake...

Texas have armed teachers and other staff for years in 170+ districts, Utah since 2003, South Dakota since 2013. Big orange did not invent this, but you don't see it all over in the news because it's against the picture they're trying to paint about guns in schools.

7d092eab5a84b4808b4dd353a455258a.jpg

Another day, another school shooting in the US.

Inb4 they blame the cops because:
Le mois dernier, des parents d'élèves de ce lycée ont alerté un média local The Bay Net de menaces de fusillade circulant sur Snapchat.

Easy peasy.

You just need to add one extra cop to every school. There, I fixed the school shooting problem in the states.

Remember when in the 1980s Bronx high-schools had metal detectors to make sure kids didn't bring guns or knives to school?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Back