FS: 1989 Mustang GT 88,000 orig. miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
FreAkErZ said:
lol.. who would swap an engine just to not change the headgasket? .. that would be mind blowing lol..

2500$ for 2 5.0.. that go for 5000$ minimum in Canada.. c'mon people!

Yea, thats a pretty good deal! I am not making anything on that deal.

BLKGT, I'm still putting money on the side .. lol .. ;) I'll be there somewhen lolol but find me a pre-87, I want the old lights :eek:

FreAkErZ said:
BLKGT, I'm still putting money on the side .. lol .. ;) I'll be there somewhen lolol but find me a pre-87, I want the old lights :eek:

I found a 86 GT a few weeks ago with 69,000 original miles for $1900!! Not sure if it is still for sale or not. Let me know and I'll see what I can find.

I can do that, hard without it up in the air..but I will try.

Also has a Flowmaster catback in really good shape, I never even knew it had one until the other day! lol

I might be getting a 92 GT though that I may re-sell....for probably $4500 US... all options blk on blk 5spd...

FreAkErZ said:
LOL

Damn, no money, keep it until January, and you have a buyer (if I have enough dough :S wich I should..)

If I could I would...but I need $$ for Chirstmas! I would like to sell ASAP. Going on eBay soon...

FreAkErZ said:
ow anyway.. I tought it was the white one..

wow you stil havent sold this two tone beast??

I sold it for $1600 a few months ago. The guy that bought it wanted my 88, I took $$$ plus this one back for the 89. I have (5) Mustangs and this one needs to go!

paytondaveFHPcarand89GT055.jpg

paytondaveFHPcarand89GT052.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back