FS: 2001 EBP Prelude SE *New Price $9 700*

Super-Charged

Hey everyone,So I’m selling my 2001 Honda Prelude SE
(same as the SH they just changed the name from SH to SE in 2001 for the final
year of production. Car has 130 xxx kms. Car has a clean title, Never been in
an accident or stolen. It is a 5 speed manual with power everything (seats, windows, and sunroof) also has heated seats and mirrors. Factory alarm. A/C works amazing and so does the heating.

Car does not have any rust because it was never winter driven. Mechanically in A1 condition. The kms were mostly highway driven as the previous driver worked 30 mins from home. I also live 30 mins from my gf and work so that’s the bulk of the kms that I put on it. In the past 2 years that I have owned it I have only put on 20 000 kms, 10 000 kms per summer and then I store it from oct till whenever the salt and snow is gone from our lovely quebec roads.
Oil changes done every 4000 kms. EGR valve was cleaned last summer as well.Car does not burn any oil. I lowered it last summer on tien springs and tokico shocks. Cars interior is spotless. Car was always babied. Washed it 3 times a week inside and out.

Selling it because I need a 4 season vehicle
Mod List
-tien springs
-tokico shocks
-fog lights
-HID 6000 lights
-Ingen short ram intake
-Pioneer deck
-4 Clarion speakers
-Seibon carbon fiber hood (original also included)
-Brembo rotars cross drilled and slotted (new from last summer)
-Tinted windows
Also included clear amber side markers
w800.png
img2535w.jpg
w800.png

imgp0009g.jpg
w600.png
cimg0927t.jpg
w800.png
cimg0928g.jpg
w800.png
imgp0023s.jpg
w800.png
imgp0019yr.jpg
w800.png
img2534n.jpg
w800.png
imgp0025c.jpg
w800.png
imgp0026l.jpg
w600.png
imgp0027v.jpg
w800.png
imgp0028r.jpg
w800.png
imgp0029i.jpg
w800.png
imgp0030l.jpg
w800.png
imgp0031b.jpg
w800.png
imgp0033.jpg

I'm pretty busy so its easier to reach me by email. S-Charged@hotmail.com

Asking price $9 700, No trades and if you dont have anything positive to say keep it to your self

Last edited:
Wow, super nice!

Good luck with the sale, hopefully whoever buys it continues your level of upkeep.

hay not trying to dirty your thread but whats with the tow different coolers on the steering wheel ..? why did you change the airbag.or why was it changed

hay not trying to dirty your thread but whats with the tow different coolers on the steering wheel ..? why did you change the airbag.or why was it changed

wasnt changed the car came like that. The steering wheel is leather itself but the cover for the airbag is not. Its more like a plastic.

Back