FS: Celica GT-4. clean

I have a 91 celica gt-4, NB w/ ac and all power options for sale, car has 155 000kms on it and was imported privatly by a friend who sold it to me from ottawa 2 years ago with 115 000kms. alot of the mileage is highway(ottawa-montreal), (valleyfield-montreal)

The exterior of the car is very clean, mild surface rust on the rear left fender
car has been driving 2 winters here, rust proofed every year, interior is very clean, normal wear and tear

the car is very well maintained, oil changes are done every 3000kms, castrol synthetic, i work for toyota :bigup:

heres a list of the maintenance done

- both rear bearings @140 xxxkms
- rear disk and pads w/ new handbrake shoes, brake flush and dismantle calipers to clean @ 145 xxxkms
-waterpump/timing belt w/ all tensionners @ 155 xxxkms
-valve cover gasket @ 150 xxxkms
-replaced rear shocks w/ used originals about 90 xxxkms on them
-replaced all sway bar bushings
-replace tranny at 135xxxkms had about 60 xxxkms on it
-rebuilt clutch and slave masters at 135 xxxkms
-rear diff and tranny oil done at 135 xxxkms
-thermostat at 150 xxxkms

im surely forgetting somestuff, ill add as i remember

Now for the mods:
-AEM ems with gm 3 bar map sensor, all sensors and aem eugo wideband w/ digital gauge and MAC boost solenoid, car is tuned like a stock motor, stock boost.
-3 inch xs power dp + 3 inch cat back
-fidanza flywheel + competition stage 3 clutch, ceramic 6 puck, installed with tranny @ 135 xxxkms new clutch bearing insalled at same time
-window tint 35% all the way around
-aftermarket sound system with pioneer deck
-ASI 56mm rad with derale fan
-xs power bov
-greddy turbo timer
-3 inch intake filter
-msd blaster coil 2

car will come on original mags with winter tires (used for 1 seaon)
i can also include a ct20b turbo 60 xxxkms on it and black 16 inch
gts celica mags with brand new toyos on them

reason for sale is im going back to school, ive put a lot of money in this car and if i dont get the price i want i will keep it and get a loan for school. i dont want to sell it but have to get my priorities straight
im looking for 6000$ NEG je parle francais aussi

Last edited:
IMG00215-20100721-1610.jpg

Back