Going to cuba ... Bring back cigars ?

CAsa de Habano is the best spot, but theres none in CAyo Coco

Airport is bad due to the fact that they dont knw squat and dont put it in humidors

then again, i once bought at Casa , and they were dry AF, even if the box was sealed

I always say if youre buying a box and dont have a humidor, and smoke 2-3 a year... just buy them here and pay 20-25$ that they charge here, itll be worth it if you consider the wasted cigars, and exchange rate ratio !

CAsa de Habano is the best spot, but theres none in CAyo Coco

Airport is bad due to the fact that they dont knw squat and dont put it in humidors

then again, i once bought at Casa , and they were dry AF, even if the box was sealed

I always say if youre buying a box and dont have a humidor, and smoke 2-3 a year... just buy them here and pay 20-25$ that they charge here, itll be worth it if you consider the wasted cigars, and exchange rate ratio !

You can't even find anything that great here for 20-25$ each. I was at Casa Habano last month and even my darling Montecristo No.2s were over 35$...

You can't even find anything that great here for 20-25$ each. I was at Casa Habano last month and even my darling Montecristo No.2s were over 35$...

i must say , havent been in 4 years maybe

and #2 arent they like like double the price of a regular model (i think the B)

Back