GRATUIT / FREE - carte cadeau $25 loblaw / provigo

^^^Moi aussi,
j'aime le feeling et l'odeur du gaz d'un V8 ( même si ça polue ... ) mais pour avoir essayé une Tesla...
Je dirais pas non.
Sauf que le look est tres sobre a mon gout mais bon ...

Idéalement c'est une de chaque , win win.

Entretemps je vais accumuler un 25 $ plus pour arriver a mon but. lol

Ça vous tente pas d'attendre un recours collectif? J'imagine que si t'accepte les conditions de loblaws pour 25$, ca inclut sûrement la suppression du droit des trainer en cours dans un recours collectif.

In exchange for this twenty-five (25) Canadian Dollar Loblaw Card you hereby release and forever discharge Loblaw (“Loblaw” includes Loblaw Companies Limited, its parent corporation George Weston Limited and their affiliates as well as all of their current and former officers, directors, and employees) from any and all claims or causes of action (of whatever nature or kind) for damages, costs or other relief that you may have relating to or otherwise in connection with any overcharge on the price of packaged bread in the period between January 1, 2002 and March 1, 2015, to the extent of twenty-five dollars.

Agreeing to this release will not impact your right to participate in any class actions relating to an overcharge on the price of packaged bread. However, doing so will mean that twenty-five (25) dollars will be deducted from any compensation that you may otherwise be entitled to receive in any class action judgment against, or settlement with, Loblaw relating to any overcharge on the price of packaged bread in the period between January 1, 2002 and March 1, 2015.

Be careful, they might have you wave your right to collect from a class action lawsuit if you decide to accept the $25.

Have you read the post right above yours?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

yeah saw it after I posted it. You are essentially waving your rights to any future compensation, it's unlikely that a payout would be more than $25 anyways.

It's smart on Loblaws part honestly, why pay out CASH when you can just issue gift cards that are guaranteed to come back as future revenue. They probably did the calculation that between the financing cost, redemption rate and left over balances that will go unsued + good PR, they come out ahead in this.

yeah saw it after I posted it. You are essentially waving your rights to any future compensation, it's unlikely that a payout would be more than $25 anyways.

It's smart on Loblaws part honestly, why pay out CASH when you can just issue gift cards that are guaranteed to come back as future revenue. They probably did the calculation that between the financing cost, redemption rate and left over balances that will go unsued + good PR, they come out ahead in this.
You didn't read correctly, you can collect from a class action minus $25.

on peu tu 2 par adresse ? Genre 1 moi et 1 ma blonde ? On as acheté du pain les 2 pourtant...

Ou c'est une réclamation par adresse ?

You didn't read correctly, you can collect from a class action minus $25.

Yes and I'm saying it's unlikely that any sum you'd receive from a class action would exceed $25, thus in effect waiving your right to that compensation (no double dipping). Even if compensation is established to be more than $25 Loblaws ensures a portion of that money comes back right back to them.

If not for this GC scheme, I'd venture to say that a significant portion of people that don't or rarely shop at Loblaws would have signed up to the class action lawsuit (as seen even here on multiple occasions).

on peu tu 2 par adresse ? Genre 1 moi et 1 ma blonde ? On as acheté du pain les 2 pourtant...

Ou c'est une réclamation par adresse ?

Vous pouvez les 2 faire une réclamation, supossément il on des mesures de détection de fraude.

Personally, I won't be doing it. I'm not giving them my date of birth.

c'est parfait, j'aime bien aller chez Provigo le Marché. Ce sont de très belles épiceries avec des produits fins de grande qualité

tenor.gif

078615000014.jpg

Back