guess the price of gas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carnevil00

i dont know if u guys have already seen this before.. but on this site on the left there is the minimum price u will pay per litre set by the gov... obviously it can be higher.. (much much much much higher like today at 99.9) but usually it gives u a good idea of how much it is... i hope this might be helpful to load up the tank when its close to the minimum , i know its saved me at least 20$ in the last month

http://www.regie-energie.qc.ca/energie/petrole_tarifs.html

i filled up at 92.9 in laval yesterday.. i drove for about 3 blocks and then saw 99.9...
this is gettin ridiculous

In ten years all cars are going to be Electric or hydrogen.....F!!k the motha Fu!!a Oil industry

Catcams said:
In ten years all cars are going to be Electric or hydrogen.....F!!k the motha Fu!!a Oil industry

we need the oil industry to build the electric/hydrogen cars and charge them up

criss de site qui marche juste avec les pdf!
quelqu'un peut dire ce qu'ils disent comme informations?

swayzak said:
we need the oil industry to build the electric/hydrogen cars and charge them up

I dont get your answer???

Are you saying that with the oil companies always acking the price up...there would be no choice of having these cars??

I run my TDI 2000 with WVO since 2 years.
Only 1 tank of fuel for 3500km per month.

I am afflicted, from does not go away towards the best!
It is not ready to go down again in bottom of the 0,95$ in the short run, on the contrary, will go up even more!
Welcome in the Echo and Prius...

yesterday
it was crazy
the esso corner st laurent and sherbrooke was at 91.9
then 5 blocks away
shell was 99.9
we're getting raped

went to vieux shack yesterday ... put 20 $ in my 1.8T, 1.04$, bullshit, came back to mtl, i got maybe 5$ left ?? the **** ?? was i to drunk, i sucked on my gas ??

89JettaGTX said:
Get used to these prices, the world is running out of gas in 10 years in will probably be at least 2$ a litre

OH SHIT! no more cars running on gas in 10 years? :(

you mean oil...and no, not 10 years; more like 45 yrs worldwide...
and 16 yrs here in canada. :bigup:

louis123 said:
criss de site qui marche juste avec les pdf!
quelqu'un peut dire ce qu'ils disent comme informations?

ca donne une estime de la minimum prix pour tous les regions de quebec.. donc qu'est que je suggere c'est de checker le prix de votre region au debut de la semaine.. et quand c'est proche de cette prix fill-up!

you say in ten years everyone will be driving hydrogen or electric. But we have no way to get this energy. There isnt enough hydro damns or power plants to charge all the cars in north america. Right now we use fuels to charge up electric cars, it may run clean but it probably took more fossil fuels to get the electric energy in the car. If you have an idea of what the hell we are going to do in 10 years please tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back