Gumball 2010 visits Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only fun to be had on those monotonous cruises is to act like morons and drive dangerously, it's not like the rally is held in the Stelvio Pass, or some ex-Mille Miglia roads are closed off to regular traffic and you get to race over them. Mostly straight line driving, trying to avoid the soccer moms hogging the fast lane. For that kind of money... I would expect something more interesting.

Guy, we get it, you're not a fan of the Gumball, you've made your point, now move on. In your 2 posts you have managed to spout off the names of several "alternate" routes we should take instead of Doing the Gumball. While I am thoroughly impressed with your knowledge of all the great spots along the European road system the fact is I don't give a $hit! I will however be sure to give you a ring if I ever need a good tour guide/driver whilst on my travels through Europe. Cheers! :)

My friend and I will be driving his F430. It should be a good time. Hopefully the weather will be great when we pass through Montreal.

Holly sh&t that's amazing!
That is at the top of the list of things i want to do before i die.
Not only for the driving but to be a part of the experience of driving the world with those crazy cars and partying along the way..that's just crazy..

Changement de plan..... Montreal n'est plus une destination, elle a été remplacé par Québec city... bummer

2010-Map4.jpg

So they are driving from QC city to Toronto on may 5th or 6th it looks like... so the fastest way is the 20 to MTL and then 40 on island to Toronto.... I wanna just catch a glimpse just to say I did it... Anyone have any stalking plans?

cest a québec, il y va avoir un show au dagobert en soirée le 5 mai....j'imagine quils vont bloqué grande allé pour exposer les chars si yen a une gang qui arrete....jsais que xzibit va fait une une coupe de tune pis le dj de cypress hill lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back