[HOONIGAN] Ken Block's GYMKHANA NINE: Raw Industrial

Gougou

Surprenant de ne pas avoir un "post" encore la dessus mais bon le voici.
Toiujours un peux la même affaire mais avec quelque passe qui sont quand même cool, donc celle avec le train.

Is it ok to not like nor be impressed by thins kind of video?
I am a "hard core" car guy I believe but this does not do it for me at all.

Meh the recent ones have been pretty boring. its all the same setups.

Kaimera taking on on/off ramp is more drama

Meh the recent ones have been pretty boring. its all the same setups.

Kaimera taking on on/off ramp is more drama

Lol !
Im 3 times world champion at the St charles 40 Downhill corner. Cant fuk with me there.
I apex that motherfuker sideways every single time, rain, shine or snow

Lol !
Im 3 times world champion at the St charles 40 Downhill corner. Cant fuk with me there.
I apex that motherfuker sideways every single time, rain, shine or snow

Hope to meet you there one day. That's my go to corner as well but it's speed over being sideways.

And as far as being unimpressed, i'm with you 100%. For me the fact that you see tiremarks beforehand just mean he did other/practice runs. He probably does like 10 runs and they chop out the best clips which is diappointing.

Hope to meet you there one day. That's my go to corner as well but it's speed over being sideways.

And as far as being unimpressed, i'm with you 100%. For me the fact that you see tiremarks beforehand just mean he did other/practice runs. He probably does like 10 runs and they chop out the best clips which is diappointing.

I Look forward to that as well,
If you see a black lowered E90 4 door with CPT last plate letters plz feel free to dive bomb behind me or overtake me. Would love to meet another corner bomber there.
What should I be on the lookout for?

Wow, this was filmed like 15 minutes from my house! I recognize the abandoned Buffalo train station, the waterfront and the buffalo police car. Too bad I didn't know they were filming or else I would of checked it out!

Anyone who considers this extreme has never seen me race home when i need to take a shit. Apex all corners pi 5 cylindre dans l'panne.

Semble que je sois un des seuls ici à apprécier à date... mais je trouve que c'est parmi ses meilleurs et cette itération me fait beaucoup penser à ses tout premiers.

Malgré certaines similarités, je trouve qu'il a trouvé encore le moyen de pousser la note à certains niveaux et c'est à en couper le souffle!

Le début à la manière d'un jeu avec le char sur la plaque tournante est bien pensé, le décor est super, la passe devant le train, les roues arrières au bord du vide, la fin sur le pont-levis est originale.

Reste que c'est du montage par dessus montage, oui c'est ben beau a voir mais quand il fera tout le kit one shot la m'a etre vraiment impressioné

Ken Block is doing really well marketing wise.
this stint in WRC though, not so much. GRC, acceptable at best?

Ken Block is doing really well marketing wise.
this stint in WRC though, not so much. GRC, acceptable at best?

It's cool to see his very capable car when it's not racing against other vehicles going just as fast. Really gives a sense of acceleration and speed these ultra-light things can achieve.

I was more impressed (and saddened) that Soviet-like abandonned industrial complex exists in the North-Eastern United-States then by the actual driving. Oh, how the mighty have fallen...

The train and the dock were pretty cool, but the rest is pretty standard.

le meilleur dans ce video ? la passe du train qui jump sideways et les 4 roues qui spin une fois atteries, le close call au dock ah pis la toune de Motorhead a la fin

Back