How much do you think it would be to build the Fast & Furious Supra?

Speed shop in Cornwall had a replica of the original. Last time I saw it he had repainted it but it still had the body kit on. Not sure if he still has it.

Why not build a race car replica... Not a supra but eh !

e9a8c9380315acdeb92229723b35c8a5.jpg

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk

I had a customer that wanted to recreate a group A skyline (wrap). I was sad when he decided not to follow through:(

It's funny how internet VS real life is different.

If you want to do the supra replica, I think it ''can'' be a great idea.

If I took the famous f&f1 eclipse replica from dom (iirc), the internet was mad at him. I saw his replica in real like, and everybody enjoy it, and had only good comments to it.
It attracts a lot of people and car discussions.

So in a meetings/car-scene point of view, it can be awesome to speak with people and bring an iconic show car in events, just like the eclipse.

Am I the only one who'd MUCH rather a bone stock one??

These things are literally non existent, and people still want to modify the living crap out of any remaining one?

TOYOTASupra-2164_1.jpg

Am I the only one who'd MUCH rather a bone stock one??

These things are literally non existent, and people still want to modify the living crap out of any remaining one?

http://s1.cdn.autoevolution.com/images/gallery/TOYOTASupra-2164_1.jpg

not bad oem, but not enough aggressive look for the type of car. wheel gap, ok looking wheel.
very thin front bumper, the car looks sad.

But agree timeless. if I had one, here the only changes I would do :
- wheels
- suspension
- front bumper
- medium/major engine upgrades
- wrap if it's grey

I agree, there are 2 cars that always get modified, but I MUCH, MUCH prefer them with their stock body panels.

300zx, and the mk4 supra. Leave them alone!!

http://montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240304
Is this one still in Quebec? Too bad the pics are broken

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Pete's Supra was crazy... I remember seeing that Supra and the Lingenfelter Z06 that's in the MR banner at a St-Eustache drift day, probably around 2005. Marco getting the Vette sideways was impressive and scary at the same time.

that hood scoop tho...

Hood scoop was stock on the euro version.

7000$ for a T-66? 1500$ for an intercooler!? Hahaha the parts prices are ludicrous, maybe back in 2001 but still...

Pete's Supra was crazy... I remember seeing that Supra and the Lingenfelter Z06 that's in the MR banner at a St-Eustache drift day, probably around 2005. Marco getting the Vette sideways was impressive and scary at the same time.

Hood scoop was stock on the euro version.

And on some Japan spec cars also, very ugly.

The Charger would definitely be money but to fully restore a '68-70 Charger would be upwards of $100K. We had one at Car On Fire and my gawd is was nice:

COF0783.jpg

Buy a rough charger and restore it? Your going to strip everything out so there's no point in buying a mint/restored charger.

Just needs to have no rust. A black paintjob and stripped interior. The drivetrain is what makes the cars imo. Buy the meanest blower you can find lol

Back