Hydroxycut Hardcore

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to see good results, you have to be very precise with your diet more than anything else.

The goal shouldn't be to lose x amount of weight; rather, it should be to decrease your bodyfat to a reasonable level. Remember, if you add muscle and lose fat, your bodyweight may not change but your body composition will.

I suggest you write down exactly what you eat on a daily basis then break it down to the macronutrient level (carbs, fats, protein per food item). This will give you a good idea of just how healthy your diet is. You can google "food calorie counter" to find the calorie breakdown in food.

There are lots of diets out there that can help you lose weight quickly, but since your deadline is 6 months from now, you can easily get by with a healthy, not-so-extreme diet. Something like a 40-30-30 would work well (40% of calories from carbs, 30% protein, 30% fat).

If there is one supplement I would recommend, it's fish oil. It actually increases your insulin sensitivity which basically means your body can handle carbs better. Studies have shown people have actually lost body fat by just supplementing with fish oil.

Avoid fat burners. They're all loaded with caffeine and other stimulants which you don't need.

Good luck!

Big mistake, heh. Eat your god damn healthy fats :p It's better than if you didn't. If you eat sugar, then the carbs you eat will be stored as fat... healthy fats are GREAT for you.

Probably talking about HDL fats..

I hate healthy fats...lax oil every meal plus the fat contained in the meat!

My diet was perfectly designed! dont worry:p

A poliquin trainer can get you a long way!

I have personnaly tried them, and it suck, maybe it can work if you wanna loose 3 pds and you dont eat alot, but it doesn't really work.

Try clenbuterol, it's a product (illegal) for asthma problem, but it make you body temparature raise of 1 degre wich make you burn all the fat yopu have.

good luck finding it, buy the way it's bether in liquid then in pills, try asking steroids guys at your gym, they probably know who as them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back