I got it AT LAST...WOW..its a beast!!!

no disrespect to the z06, but i dont see any corvettes beating fancy track records.
ACR over any corvette

was it you in ville lasalle like 2 day ago i tink i spoted this car passing on my street enyway freaking beast :p (can i get a race for $$$

Beautiful car man, iknow exactly how you feel! Five years ago I bought my very own black on black twin turbo supra mkiv... North American no jdm garbage.. which has always been the car of my dreams and wow what a feeling it was drivig it for the first time!! ( and the 2nd, and the 3rd... Well just about everytime I drive it!! Lol). As for the status aspect, the thumbs up or the :-O faces or the long daydream stares never get old and I hope you enjoy every minute of it, and always respect the people respecting your awesome ride!!

Big thumbs up man keep that beast clean!

Don't get me wrong... I'm not jealous, because I would have personnaly taken a Z06 over any Viper, among other things.
But that kind of comment makes me wish you put it in a tree, like a lot of Viper owners. Take care.

Hey guys....Just came back from business trip....Just wanted to take my time to say that this FOOL who wrote this must be:

1-Ugly & Unfu**ked
2-Broke ass bitch
3-Likes the look of a ford festiva
4-Has no fuc**king clue what realising a dream is

My point exactly...... :)

trololol

and i see what.... 30 corvettes for 1 viper..

imo this is a lot sicker than a z06.. even if its slower etc etc.. I think ill have my dad to go test drive one just for fun, he might get addicted to the v10 lolll

To be very honest....I was close to buying a Z06....took it for a drive...First off...its faster....than a STOCK srt10....and it drives smoother....I agreee...BUT when I drove my Viper...and saw all the sounds...performance...and just raw sh*t!! I freaked!!

And lastly, the attention you get in the Viper...is like...if you paid...150k!!!

Z06...I lov...Viper...I warship....ahhahahaa...

Actually raced a Red Z06 yesterday on the 30 towards St-Bruno....it was stock``I think``....we were doing 120kmh....we both gunned it....the vette actually took leap and lead.....but when i shifted in 3rd....I easily went by....then hit 4th...just abit...I stopped...we were at doing 240Kmh easy....But a stock SRT10...hmmm not sure I would of got him.....the Z06 is fassssttttttt

I respect Z06, its an amazing car....

plus de photo et un sound clip stp :p

OK OK....j'avoue que je suis supposer de le faire depuis un bout.... lolol

BTW....Went see Avo today for a SUPERCHARGER....let's see how 720hp crank should move.... :)

Installed by July 1st.... ;)

Vids and Pics comiiinnnnnnggggggggg

OK OK....j'avoue que je suis supposer de le faire depuis un bout.... lolol

BTW....Went see Avo today for a SUPERCHARGER....let's see how 720hp crank should move.... :)

Installed by July 1st.... ;)

Vids and Pics comiiinnnnnnggggggggg

Sent you a PM for the pics, let me know if you're interested :)

Nice beast BTW!

To be very honest....I was close to buying a Z06....took it for a drive...First off...its faster....than a STOCK srt10....and it drives smoother....I agreee...BUT when I drove my Viper...and saw all the sounds...performance...and just raw sh*t!! I freaked!!

And lastly, the attention you get in the Viper...is like...if you paid...150k!!!

Z06...I lov...Viper...I warship....ahhahahaa...

Actually raced a Red Z06 yesterday on the 30 towards St-Bruno....it was stock``I think``....we were doing 120kmh....we both gunned it....the vette actually took leap and lead.....but when i shifted in 3rd....I easily went by....then hit 4th...just abit...I stopped...we were at doing 240Kmh easy....But a stock SRT10...hmmm not sure I would of got him.....the Z06 is fassssttttttt

I respect Z06, its an amazing car....

Felicitations,tres belle achat.Tout a fait vrai ce que tu mentionnes,la Z06 tres perf. et definitivement un char qui demande le respect.Mais un Viper,c'est le "visual impact" et biensure la perf. qui vient avec.Avec un blower,ca va faire un beau monstre ca!!!

Back