I mutated my dandelions lol

Where did you get your PAR III ?
Curious...
Last time I look, 4L was like 200$.

Bought and split half-half with Twon. And yes that's about the price. But it's very concentrated. The dilution ratio is ridiculous. 200 ml in 10 L water. That's good for 20 applications. Considering you should only do 2 applications a year, it's good for 10 years....

This happened because I didn't add enough parIII in my mixture for fear of burning/killing the grass... Fucked up.

Inb4 this escalates into an actual biological treat to our nation's safety and the Canadian forces get involved.

tCFLus5.gif

I just grab bottle of weed-b-gone every year for $6 and hook it up to my hose. I usually get 2-3 dandelions all summer. I'm pretty stoked with that solution.

inb4 all the facebook dandelion killing myths like:

-Vicks Vapourub
-Diet Coke
-Tea
-Hot water
-Do not rake
-Wear shoes with "kleets"
-Salt
-Etc.

My best results are always by simply keeping the grass a bit longer than most. Like at least 4" or more, prevents sunlight from getting to the dandelions and they usually die off. This year's been special so far though. There are just so many everywhere...

dandelions are beautiful yellow flowers, a divine creation of the Lord idk why people are committing genocides on them

BTW they are edible, maybe not OP's but yeah,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taraxacum

Taraxacum (/təˈræksəkᵿm/) is a large genus of flowering plants in the family Asteraceae and consists of species commonly known as dandelion. They are native to Eurasia and North America, and two species, T. officinale and T. erythrospermum, are found as commonplace wild flowers worldwide.[2] Both species are edible in their entirety.[

dandelions are beautiful yellow flowers, a divine creation of the Lord idk why people are committing genocides on them

Because killing lesser species is one of mankind's favorite past times.

Why do you think people kill insects the first chance they get instead of taking the time to put it outside.

BECAUSE KILLING THINGS MAKES US FEEL BETTER ABOUT OUR SELVES.

nbjyci.jpg

tumblr_m6jx01Sjv71r5r8duo1_500.gif

I read somewhere that it's a British thing that was exported here in the 1960s and 70s. Something like the Brits like their little square of lawn to be perfectly green. Personally I prefer clover to grass.

Back