Illegal/Legal

Status
Not open for further replies.

H_Andy

Legacy Member
Does it really make a differnce if you have the papers for an engine swap, i plan on doing a switch but i am not sure, will it give me problems later if i want to sell it.

should i spend 1000$ more to go legal, and even then i can still get busted, what do you guys think

Thanks

no it does'nt realy mather just that a legal one you don't have to worry about anything and a illegal one is just playing on the dangerous side

Well it's always better to get papers with the engine because anybody can tell you the engine is legit but if you don't have wrintten proof, your f**ked. For sure if you want to sell the car later and don't have papers for the engine, it's going to be harder to sell. Just get a legit engine with papers and your set. It's not worth it getting a stolen engine just to save yourself 500$, you'll regret it in the long run and just think how you would feel if someone would steel your car to sell the engine and stuff. My car got stolen a couple of weeks ago and it pissed me off (still pissed off) so think of that too.

your writhe man and sorry about your car whitezomby could you tell me what is your car just in case i get news from it :mad:

It was an Accord with H22 swap. I'm pretty sure they'll find the car minus the engine though but if you hear anything let me know. It was dark blue with dark blue interior.

thanks for the opinion i am gonna go legit for sure i was just curious what people had to say

anyways i am looking for a newer integra rs engine for my civic

does anyone know a place i can get one with papers

one of my friends said i could probably find one for 700$-900$
does that make sense:dunno:

thanks guys, i would love the info, cause i need an engine, i am just goin to slow

Well it depends if your looking for just the engine or the complete swap. A complete B18B swap will be around 2000$ if it's legit but that's for the complete swap (engine, tranny, ecu, harness, axles, shifter linkage, mounts). If it's cheaper, it's probably stolen.

does 200$ include the install, cause if so i will do it , soon

but ifs its more we will see

Oh And where do u suggest i do this?

NO the prices I gave you are all without install but you could get a deal on install depending where you get it. Anybody can install those in 92 up Civics for pretty cheap because there plug and play and it's a very easy swap.

it depend what engine and for witch car and also the year,but it take about 2 days if i have all that i need
thank's

I wasn't saying that to show off or anything it's just that if you want me to do it, I can do it faster, therefore cheaper. It will be done right too (I've been doing swaps for the past 6 years and I lost count of how many I did)

whitezombie,

i am very interested in this install

I have a 92 civic 4 door, and i am looking for an integra rs engine, complete swap
tranny and all

can u please give me some serious prices,

maybe can u help me get one thats legal, and if u can install in 1 day, r u so sure of ur work that u can gaurantee me

anyways i am looking to buy one in about beginning of may

email me if u can, and we will talk
lamar@total.net

thanks,

Andrew

i could do it for cheap also and also i have a gs engine that has only 10000km brand new and i paid 2300$ for everything and i did the instal and could garantie the work if you want
thank's

so u are saying u have that engine to sell, and if udo, do u bargain?

either way i think white zombie has more experience, i am just worried cause i am not rich and if i do the install and something happens after i am screwed, i am sure u understand

i was looking to spend 2000$ max on the complete swap andteh install

Is this price retarted or can it be done?
:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Please help a poor man go fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back