Interesting fact on FNF 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you even watch the vid he posted?

Why would a documentary on the movie lie?

It was filmed in Tokyo AS WELL as L.A.

P.S. Scan the part where it says the ENTIRE movie was filmed in Cali

In FNF3 when he was gunning it on the highway in that black and orange car (does anyone know what kind of car it was?) and also he gets clocked at 197 i think and the guy tells him if u do over 180km/h they dont chase u and the cop cars are stock. is this true?

180sx-sweeet said:
read this months issue of sport compact car and see for yourself! or would you like me to scan it and show you??
You obviously didn't even click the link.

PS: Yea we all knwo how big of a reference sport compact is for movies.

jimmy_gio said:
In FNF3 when he was gunning it on the highway in that black and orange car (does anyone know what kind of car it was?) and also he gets clocked at 197 i think and the guy tells him if u do over 180km/h they dont chase u and the cop cars are stock. is this true?
dunno about over there, but here its true.

jimmy_gio said:

the car is a rx7 with a veilside bodykit

and for the limit here over 200kmh its too dangerous to engage a pursuit they prefer take you in an ambulance not far away :p

vladtepes111 said:
the car is a rx7 with a veilside bodykit

and for the limit here over 200kmh its too dangerous to engage a pursuit they prefer take you in an ambulance not far away :p

if its over 180kph here they have to radio in for permission to exceed that speed b4 they can continue the chase. thats why they rarely go after motorcycles cuz they easily exceed that speed

180sx-sweeet said:
if its over 180kph here they have to radio in for permission to exceed that speed b4 they can continue the chase. thats why they rarely go after motorcycles cuz they easily exceed that speed

Meme si il y a de la drift j'ai préféré le 1 de loin les acteurs sont de loin meilleur.

La 350z m'a bien impressionner

180sx-sweeet said:

so what happens? they just let the dude go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back