Is it worth a used tesla model S versus a new model 3

rebel

I would be looking at a model s 100d around 70k

Or for a new model 3 dual motor long range?

I really don’t like the model 3 cheap interior

But i m not sure the reliability of the battery or a several years used model s…

What would you pick in that price range?

Ok i was thinking around 2017 year and probably with 50-100k km
Not sure about battery degradation

Also you don’t get the gov rebate

In that range I’d get a new M 3 Performance and call it a day. You still get a rebate, enchantements and not a huge dip in performance

You can run a battery health test in diagnostic mode with the Model S but it takes around 24hrs and the cad needs to be plugged in. Problem is you can get a number like 30% health but still get like 90% of advertised range

https://insideevs.com/news/664106/tesla-battery-capacity-degradation-average-2022/amp/

What really started the “degradation” stuff were 1st gen leafs with air cooled batteries, no thermal management or liquid cooling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't the S with free supercharge network and not the new one?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Isn't the S with free supercharge network and not the new one?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

it should follow the car.
But daddy Elon can turn that off anytime in the future so I would not buy it because of that.

A friend of mine have an 2017 S, he just got to 140k km and needed to change the brakes for the first time on it. he still has 373 km of range.

Of course, like any cars, buying a 70k$ car without warranty can be stressfull. I would go with an M3 LR or P

it should follow the car.
But daddy Elon can turn that off anytime in the future so I would not buy it because of that.

A friend of mine have an 2017 S, he just got to 140k km and needed to change the brakes for the first time on it. he still has 373 km of range.

Of course, like any cars, buying a 70k$ car without warranty can be stressfull. I would go with an M3 LR or P
Know a guy with a high mileage model s p85d, the car never saw anything else then a supercharger its whole life. Battery health is Slightly below 90%, but he want to change car because it went through too many fast charging cycle and the car now limits the charging speed on sc.

Know a guy with a high mileage model s p85d, the car never saw anything else then a supercharger its whole life. Battery health is Slightly below 90%, but he want to change car because it went through too many fast charging cycle and the car now limits the charging speed on sc.

In Germany I had someone at a supercharger tell me this. Model X it was was limited to 100kwh or something but would ramp down to 50kwh quickly. He had close to 300k on his

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back