Is it worth it???

Skyline_V-Spec

Just now, I have found a 2010 Nissan GTR Premium Edition for 11 000$, Her only problem is the car is burned from the inside

Here's the car

image.aspx

image.aspx

image.aspx

image.aspx

image.aspx

image.aspx

image.aspx

image.aspx

image.aspx

What do you guys think? and what is the procedure to drive it after repairing??

My father bought and repaired 3 Maseratis, 1 Mercedes and other cars and never really get into really good deals afterall.

It's all about time, get the job PROPERLY done, having a VGA title, be prone to more failure in the future..

I you have plenty of money and time do it but it's a new model, a high-end model, a new dash could be 7500$, seats 3000$ each etc. If you have the guts to buy all those parts and puting them altogether you could get the GT-R running for like 40-50 000$ but still it's a good amount of money.

Also be prepared for the customs and it's an auction so i guess it will be much higher than 11 000$..

However great site... first time i see a public auction. Most need a dealer account to buy from.

ya you dont know what i have also found, a toyota supra mk4 twin turbo had a thief status bid started at 300$ estimated price 4000$

Quand c'est trop beau pour etre vrai c'est qu'il y a quelque chose.

Buying cars for the sake isnt the best way to go in my opinion. If you dont buy that GT-R you are surely getting more than 20 000$ in you pocket. I think it's safer to keep that money than buying that car... If you really want it i can understand but otherwise you wont make deals it's a car... an expense in my book.

ya you dont know what i have also found, a toyota supra mk4 twin turbo had a thief status bid started at 300$ estimated price 4000$

Quick question. How much money do you have in your bank account? You dont have to tell us, If you think about it for a quick second, chances are, you arent buying that GTR

Since im doing my DEP in Mechanic i was thinking it could be a nice project car but after what you have said, I am really considering it

u dont need to buy brand new seats u can just fix them redoo the cover at a custom shop

Well for 11k I guess there's a long list to do. I dont know what are the rates at Nissan's but in average isn't 60$ an hour the rate in a shop!?

Remember it's a new Nissan GTR ... you need to know what you are doing and be good at it lol. There's so much technologie involve only for the dash.

find the same smashed in the back and buy both. Swap parts. U will still end up paying ~35k, unless u do it urself.

The question is, how did it catch on fire?

Seems like a decent deal depending on what you can do with it.

Back