IS300 Turbo, Manual

Julteg1

Back for sale:

http://montrealracing.com/forums/sh...-With-ALL-MODS-16-900-(1-day-only)&highlight=

Here's the deal - I'm busy, I don't live in QC anymore, I need this car gone without the hassle. It's plated, licensed and currently located in Quebec. It does need some tuning, and potentially some wiring to make it look nicer. I don't need the cash, not in a hurry to sell, but willing to make a crazy deal if you take it off my hand without having me wasting too much time coming down to MTL. Car was just taken out of storage. Block was swapped last year by RD turbo. NON-VGA, canadian car, original mileage 98K.

I saw this thing in person, it's super clean! good luck with sale!

Is that some sort of massive joke? I don't mean to hate on this guys for sale thread, but don't bullshit and lie... the car is far from super clean.....

Body/paint is super clean. Non-VGA. Low mileage. What needs to be done to get the car "Clean" is essentially a wire tuck. All aftermarket parts are high quality and have practically no mileage. Car needs tuning, thus why I'm willing to let it go for what it's worth. Engine block has just been changed, preventive maintenance has been done. At the price I'd be willing to let it go, it would be well worth it for someone to part it out.

Agreed - the car needs some work as far as tuning and wiring (thus the price), but the body is much cleaner than most I see on the road.

Thanks.

Body/paint is super clean. Non-VGA. Low mileage. What needs to be done to get the car "Clean" is essentially a wire tuck. All aftermarket parts are high quality and have practically no mileage. Car needs tuning, thus why I'm willing to let it go for what it's worth. Engine block has just been changed, preventive maintenance has been done. At the price I'd be willing to let it go, it would be well worth it for someone to part it out.

Agreed - the car needs some work as far as tuning and wiring (thus the price), but the body is much cleaner than most I see on the road.

Thanks.

And the hood and front bumper are all chipped need paint, the rear bumper has a crack and warp in it that needs paint, I agree at the price you are getting a lot for your money, but this car is not super ultra mega clean, it needs a lot of love this is all I am saying...

Good luck with the sale man, no hate here, just truth,

Granted the car has a crack in the rear bumper and rock chips on the hood. Little imperfections are normal on a 2003 vehicle, so your claim that my car is not ''super ultra mega clean'' is probably true. Car has no rust whatsoever and not even a door ding

People interested in the vehicle will hopefully have a look at it and make their own conclusions.

I will be letting it go for considerably less than 16 900, which will allow the new owner to spend a few bucks on making it the way he wants it. At this price, the little details won't matter.

Granted the car has a crack in the rear bumper and rock chips on the hood. Little imperfections are normal on a 2003 vehicle, so your claim that my car is not ''super ultra mega clean'' is probably true. Car has no rust whatsoever and not even a door ding

People interested in the vehicle will hopefully have a look at it and make their own conclusions.

I will be letting it go for considerably less than 16 900, which will allow the new owner to spend a few bucks on making it the way he wants it. At this price, the little details won't matter.

That being said, it sounds like you are pretty reasonable about it, I wish you the best of luck with the sale,
Just out of curiosity for a friend of mine, can you send me a message with the considerably lower price than 16,900?

Thanks man

No need to hide my final price from anyone, I'll let the car go for 14,400. I got an approximation in $ regarding how much it would cost to clean up the wiring + tuning from RD turbo and I think that it's a great opportunity to get this type of car under its market value.

Comes with all spare parts, a laptop, set of original rims, winter tires, etc...

I highly recommend that the buyer deal with RD turbo - they do excellent work and they know the car fairly well.

Car is running strong as it is right now. Running rich when cold, which is the reason why I could not start the car - flooded it by turning it off while the car was still warming up. As I mentionned, this is why this car needs tuning. Do a compression test, vehicle is in great condition. Make offers. Other questions thru email rss_j@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Back